3.9/5
Guru Organic Energy Drink Reviews
#258 in Soft Drinks

1.0/5

July 20, 2021

Not a fan of this energy drink

I received this product free to try as a disclaimer. I don’t drink energy beverages often as I’d rather rely on a good ol’ coffee fix, but the ones I’ve tried all seem to have similar properties to this one. I opted for the diet version to try to be more health conscious, and that it wouldn’t be as sweet. I was wrong. It has an incredibly powerful and overwhelming sweetness to it that almost tastes medicinal. The ingredients say that it contains 20 to 30% less sugar, but they do use cane sugar, apple juice and grape juice. I could not consume the entire can at once due to the taste alone, and to be honest I did not note any beneficial effects in terms of energy boosting. Overall if you’re used to energy drinks, particularly the taste, this might be for you, but otherwise, save your money.

July 17, 2021

Provide great boost

GURU Organic Energy Drink tasted good and made me feel like Popeye after eating spinach!While energy drinks aren’t usually my favorite this one turned out to be so great! I also love that it is organic compared to other brands of energy drinks. I highly recommended for anyone to try this product.

June 22, 2021

Energy

I got a can for free from Shoppers drug mart. It was delicious. Tasted like when a slurpee is mixed with a few flavours. I felt good after, had energy.

June 22, 2021

Quite tasty!

I really liked this energy drink. I thought it had a slight cherry flavour to it but no overwhelming. Quite delightful. I’d definitely buy it again and I highly recommend it.

June 17, 2021

Boost yourself

Thx @guruenergydrink for the free trial of your organic energy drink. Wow! Great taste and packs a punch. Contains green tea and guarana make up 142 mg natural caffeine. Gluten free, organic, vegan. I’m not big on energy drinks tbh but taste was pretty decent and no after jitters. #guruenergydrink #guruenergy #energydrink #caffeine

June 03, 2021

Reliable Alternative to Major Brands

Not terrible but not fantastic. My partner tried this today and said, it does not have the same fuzzy feeling that you get from Monster and Redbull. It feels tightening in the head. The flavour is subpar and wasn’t good as major brands. If you don’t wanna deal with other brands and still want an energy drink, then it is a decent alternative. GURU Natural Energy Drink

January 20, 2021

Un produit de très bonne qualité!

J'achèterai ce produit encore et encore! J'adore le goût de ce Guru Original BIO, sucré avec du sucre de canne bio. Sans OGM, ce Guru BIO est de l'énergie à découvrir lors de vos activités physiques.

1.8/5

June 06, 2020

Pas fameux

Je ne suis pas une fan des boissons énergétiques, je trouve que ce n'est pas une bonne idée de consommer de ces trucs pour essayer de se donner un 'boost' bien sûr c'est mon opinion, moi je m'en tiens au café.

April 28, 2020

Great Pick Me up, Guru Organic

I absolutely love this product. It is not like the other energy drinks. It tastes quite lovely, especially when it is ice cold and I drink it with a straw right from the can. I find it tastes better that way. It is the perfect drink to pick you up when you are tired or need something refreshing. It has a unique taste which is a bit lemony, but not too sweet and after drinking a can of it, you don't feel shaky or full of caffeine like you would with coffee or other energy drinks. They advise not more than two a day. I certainly am buying more of these and keeping them for when I need a pick me up.

June 30, 2019

Ma boisson énergisante préférée

les boissons énergisantes Guru sont excellentes. Premièrement, la compagnie offre plusieurs saveurs (original, light, pamplemousse, lime et pomme grenade). Contrairement aux autres boissons énergisantes, celle-ci est biologique et faite de thé vert. Bref, il s'agit d'une bonne alternative meilleure pour la santé ! je recommande à 100%.