Good

Hamilton Beach Powerful Wet/Dry Vacuum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #809 out of 1054 in Misc

June 02, 2014

I needed something cordless to vacuum out my car and since I needed to use up some AirMiles points ordered this wet/dry vacuum. WOW, am I glad I did. This little machine holds a charge forever. Cleans like crazy, is light weight and easy to use.

I cannot give you a definite price but the AirMiles website claims it was worth about 139.00. Knowing how well this little beastie works I would gladly pay that much if I had to buy another one. When I ordered it I was a little bit leery as I have tried so many cordless hand held vacuums and have always been so disappointed. Well let me tell you this little baby makes my cleaning life so much easier. I keep it close at hand for any little spills or messes that I need to deal with. Great for cleaning up that little bit of kitty litter the kitten kicks out every time she uses the box.

I would definitely recommend this to any one who needs a cordless hand held vacuum. It holds a charge so very well with its 14.4V rechargeable battery. (I have been using it for well over a month and I haven`t needed to recharge it yet).

Would make a great Father`s Day gift for your men folk. (Then you can use it whenever you want, just don`t let them know that it is really for your use).

Baywatch the Movie!