Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer Reviews
#4 in Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge is a concealer that will hide dark circles, blemishes, and pretty much any imperfections. For more information, go to http://www.hardcandy.com

May 21, 2017

I got this concealer quite a long time ago & I think I found the one product I'm going to stick with. It's very inexpensive which is awesome for a broke college student like me. It covers very good & very heavy so be careful with how much you squirt out of the tube because believe me too much it's not good, you'll have to blend it in forever. Since I've had it for so long ynoihk it started developing a very unpleasant scent that I can hardly stand in the mornings when I do my make up so I think it might be time to replace it but all in all I would 100% recommend it.

2.3/5

May 18, 2017

I am all about drugstore makeup because it's way more affordable than Sephora makeup but even drugstore makeup can get a bit pricey too if you're looking to save more money. Hard Candy is on the cheaper price scale of drugstore makeup so I thought I would give their concealer a go to see if I could fall in love with it and as result save some money. Right away after opening it and putting some on the back of my hand, I was off put. It smells very strongly of heavy halloween costume makeup. I figured I would still give it a shot and so I applied some to my under eyes and though it really is good coverage it's a little too heavy for me and it creased almost immediately. Overall was not worth it, no matter how good of a price it is.

May 17, 2017

I purchased this concealer from my local Walmart for only a few dollars, and for the price it is great! The coverage is really good and conceals any harsh under eye lines and dark circles. The consistency is a little thick, but it blends out well. I would recommend setting this concealer as it is a little wet. Overall it is a great product for such a low price, and plus you get the bonus concealer stick, which works amazing for covering up a pimple! Highly recommend trying.

May 02, 2017

Best concealer ever! I have bad bags most of the time and I'm always reaching for something that'll cover them up. This concealer works great and lasts long

1.7/5

April 19, 2017

Maybe i got an expired one? This did not blend at all for me. The pencil is good to use as a "nude eyeliner" for your waterline and that's about it! Won't be purchasing this again,

April 13, 2017

Great drugstore concealer that actually is full coverage. A small amount goes a long way. Applicator could be better but I just use a concealer brush then blend it out. Definitely needs to be set with a powder.

April 05, 2017

This concealer has been my drugstore go to products for concealing for a couple years now! It is like the kat von d dupe and honestly the price is amazing. You also get a tiny crayon to fix up any other blemishes and under eye corrections that need to be done! I would highly recommend this product and you don't need much at all! just a little pea size amount and the tube lasts me at LEAST 5-6 months at a time. Love love love this product!

March 13, 2017

I love hard candy, I do not like to spend a lot of money on makeup because I often find that cheaper brands like this one work just as well. This concealer has great coverage and lasts long if you use it with primer. Great quality for the price.

March 13, 2017

Historically, I would purchase expensive brand name concealers. I decided I wanted to switch to cheaper drug-store brands, and read great reviews about the Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer. I picked up the medium and medium-light shades from Walmart, and found the medium-light shade more suited for my skin tone (for reference, I’m an NC30).

Pros
    1) Inexpensive—the tube lasts forever, and you only need to teeny tiny blob of product to cover problem areas
    2) Full coverage—the consistency of this product is thick so you can really pack on the product to get a flawless look
    3) Colour—I’ve recently started wearing just the concealer with powder to set, and can say that it matches my skin tone well. I don’t look like I’m wearing something on my face, as it blends seamlessly with my skin. I’d always been a full foundation kind of girl, so I’d been hesitant to use only concealer for the longest time!
    4) Packaging—comes in a tube so super sanitary!

Cons
    1) There was this pencil that came along with the product which I threw out immediately. It was virtually impossible to get the product onto the skin, and quite frankly, I think they should just discontinue the pencil.
    2) There’s a weird smell to the product, which I’ve never experienced with any of the MAC line of concealers. I can’t pinpoint it, but the smell makes you FEEL like you’re using a cheap product. It’s not permanent, and doesn’t linger on the skin, but you do smell it upon application.

Verdict?
    I’m finishing off my second tube, and I’ll be repurchasing this. The product works as good as any high-end brand for a fraction of the price!

March 10, 2017

This concealer is amazing. The consistency is absolutely fantastic it is SO creamy. It absolutely needs to be set with powder but it is a fantastic product. Wide shade range and a bottle lasts FOREVER. Definitely an all time favorite of mine.