Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer Reviews
#4 in Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge is a concealer that will hide dark circles, blemishes, and pretty much any imperfections. For more information, go to http://www.hardcandy.com

November 01, 2017

Great Coverage/Not long lasting

I thought that I would be in love with this because it went onto my skin so well and covered EVERYTHING. The bad part is that I put on my makeup (and set it with powder), went to a 1-2hr dinner, came back to my car, and the concealer had creased so bad!

September 14, 2017

Fulllllll coverage

This stuff is opaque, yellow toned, perfect for under eye concealing. The product will last for ever, you only need a tiny tiny bit. I recommend setting this as it takes a while to dry down and will crease under eyes.

July 30, 2017

Too thick

I heard so many good things about hard candy glamoflauge heavy duty concealer so I decided to try it . I have really red , hyper pigmented , acne prone and scarred skin so I need something that covers well . So this conceals well but unfortunately it's so thick and it doesn't blend easily and just feels so heavy and cakey on the skin . I was disappointed in this . It was only $6 dollars at Walmart so not a huge deal . I'm going to continue to try and work with it and hopefully it will get better .

July 18, 2017

Nothing this baby won't cover!

Complete and total game changer!! This FULL coverage concealer conceals anything and everything but yet doesn't cake or feel thick or clog my pores. I love the little pencil concealer it comes with as well. I actually use it around my lips when using a darker lip colour so my lip colour doesn't bleed without a lip liner

July 04, 2017

Love this concealer for blemishes!

I love this thick concealer for blemishes!It covers them very well i do not suggest this concealer for under the eyes as its too heavy.Its also a super good dupe for the kat von d lock it concealer.

2.3/5

June 03, 2017

I hated this concealer. I found it very heavy under the eyes, the formula was difficult to blend and went cakey very quickly. It didn't set well either. Would not recommend. There are many concealers out there in the same price range that I found to be a lot better.

May 31, 2017

So, I use this every now an then.. A tube lasts me a long time.. I find it does clog my pours and will cause pimples if I used too much.. I love how I only need a little drop and it covers up everything! It's amazing for dark circles and blemishes it's for sure heavy duty, although it has a few flaws it's a product I will always have In my make up bag :)

May 31, 2017

This product is an extremely reasonable price! I normally lean towards higher-end make-up products but I ALWAYS buy this concealer. It has covered up every blemish I've had as well as made some scars less noticeable. It lasts a super long time and the tiniest little dab can cover large areas. I use this concealer not only to cover blemishes but also on my eye lids and under-eye. I find it brightens my eyes and covers the bags. I love this product.

May 26, 2017

This is my favorite concealer...feels great and covers great! Long lasting and not cakey!

I have used so many others and none stay in place and cover as well as this one!

Worth every penny!

May 25, 2017

m I had bought this on a whim thinking that it was going to be good I don't mind it I don't tend to reach for it a lot a little bit does go a long way but I find if you use too much or if it's layered too much you do really notice it it's a little bit cakey and oily picks up on dry spots but I do find the coverage is ok