Haribo Gold "Gummy" Bears Candy Reviews
Ranked #283 in Candy

Good - 0

May 30, 2017

I tried these for the first time this week. The texture is good and they offer good value but I really didn't like most of the flavours. The red flavour was okay but I didn't care for the rest of the flavours.

April 30, 2017

I love these gummy bears! They are really flavourful and chewy. I love that these are a bit harder than normal gummy bears too! Great flavours and not overly sweet.

April 23, 2017

I am absolutely thrilled that I can find a "no gelatin" gummy that is available in most supermarkets now. Haribo is one of my favourite gummy candy brand. I like how this original "gummy bear" is true to the gummy bears that I remember eating as a child, except there is no gelatin in them. I love the range of color and the texture is just the same even though there is no gelatin. I also like how they ofer them in mini packs, tiny little gummy bears, which is a nice treat to give my son without handing him a huge pack of sugar.

June 29, 2016

Been so obsessed with these gummies lately ! They're great as a quick snack it has so many different fun flavors. They're a little harder to chew than your "typical" soft gummies, but that's just another thing I love about it :)

April 30, 2016

I love these gummy bears they have been my favorite snack since I was young and I especially enjoy them out of the freezer when they get all chewy!!! They have delicious fruity flavors!!!

March 21, 2016

I absolutely love the Haribo brand of candy, the gummy bears are so full of flavor and soft they almost melt in your mouth. The are a little expensive but worth it for a special treat.

February 04, 2016

These gummy bears are a delicious once in a while treat.
    The flavour doesn't taste artificial like some gummies.
    They are easy to find in my area.

January 31, 2016

While the origin of the manufacturer may change, depending on where you get your gummies, the taste is still good through their use of fruit juices for authentic fruity flavour. Fresher gummies are soft with a slight bite to them. Pricier than other bear gummies, but the taste is worth it.

January 17, 2016

These are the best gummy bears that you can get. I am German, but living in Canada since over 6 years. Every time my husband and I visit Germany, our suitcases are filled with different Haribo gummies. You can get them here as well in a limited assortment, but the price is unfortunately quite high, about 3 - 4 times as much as in Germany, still worth paying though. They are fruity and have a good consistency that isn't sticky in your teeth.
    I remember from my childhood that everyone had favourites and depending on them, you could find half empty packages with only one or two kinds left in it. My favourites are the orange and yellow ones. My friend's dad only liked the red ones and my dad mainly ate the white ones. My point is that you can definitely taste the difference between the different types per package. They don't taste all the same.

November 07, 2015

These are the best gummy bears I've ever had!!!!!!! I would pay more than they are sold for to have these gummy bears.