3.9/5
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews
#9 in Snacks

July 17, 2017

Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps

I enjoyed this snack, crispy ,crunchy and healthy. This a good healthy snack ,and good source of vegetable intake if you enjoy snap peas. Its light salted but still flavorful.

July 09, 2017

Tastes Great

I was sceptical about these but ended up deciding to pick up a bag of these the other day and now I'm hooked! They are so delicious and actually really healthy for those that need a healthier snack option. They have the perfect amount of flavor and salt - They're just like a cheesy... Without the cheese! It's got that little bit of crunch to them like one. I don't like the veggie stick things but I absolutely love these! I am so excited I tried these out and found my new favorite snack! I definitely recommend trying these out for yourself!

June 30, 2017

Healthier alternative to chips.

These are definitely a healthier alternative to chips. They are high in potassium and also a source of protein. They have a slightly salty and slightly sweet taste as well as a nice crunch. My toddler eats these occassionally as a snack and loves them. The great thing is they are inexpensive. I would say the only problem with these types of foods are the sodium content. I only wish they came in a resealable bag or mini packs. They definitely have a unique taste that might not be liked by all but my family seems to like them.

1.3/5

May 28, 2017

These are the most bland , tasteless things in the world.
    I don't see how anyone could like it. My toddler doesn't even like it and she likes just about everything

May 26, 2017

Very delicious snacks. These will replace my regular chips for sure. I felt pretty good feeding these to my 4yr old. He loved them. The bag was a little small but for the price I can't complain. I love it when can find a nutritious snack and be able to pronounce all the ingredients.

May 25, 2017

I love this product. They are crispy with just the right amount of salt. I like the crunch too. They made a nice light snack. I will definitely get this product again.

April 13, 2017

This is a product where you think it's a healthy snack, but people forget that anything out of a bag should be seen as a healthy ALTERNATIVE to other packaged snacks like crackers and chips. However I am guilty of finding these addictive. I definitely would not have this in my snack drawer, but I will have it instead of popcorn during a movie night

March 01, 2017

These peas taste consistently delicious however I'm not a fan of the bag not being resealable. It only gives me a reason to eat all of them in one to two sitting. But with how yummy this are I'll be real I'd probably find a diffent reason any ways.

January 25, 2017

Ok so I don't personally like these. I find that there are little hard pieces in them that stick to your teeth. However, my kids absolutely love them.

January 22, 2017

My son thinks these are the best snack that ever existed, he's 11 :) They have such a nice crunch and good flavor. I'm not a fan of the aftertaste though unfortunately. They are high in fibre and a really fabulous alternative to chips if you're looking for some crunch.