Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #12 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 19, 2017

These are a great healthy alternative

I love having these for snacks for work, they are healthy and filling. Good for work or school.
    They are crispy, and do not have a overly artificial taste which is great, they taste authentic.

July 19, 2017

Veggy puffs

I'm always seeing these around and love snap peas so decided to give them a try. These are the same size as a snap pea but they have a crunchy yet soft texture like a cheesy puff. It says low sodium but has a salty taste to it with a snap pea after flavour. These are a great nutritious snack for kids and adults. They are gluten free and have a high source of fibre and protein. The only thing I'd change about these is to make the bag re-sealable.

July 17, 2017

Crunchy and yummy

These are amazing! I was skeptical on how a dried snap pea would taste but I very surprised, they are so delicious. They're a healthy alternative to chips when you are looking for That same type of crunch and it doesn't have the strong taste of a raw snap pea, it's very subtle. Even my picky hubby like to munch on them!

July 17, 2017

Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps

I enjoyed this snack, crispy ,crunchy and healthy. This a good healthy snack ,and good source of vegetable intake if you enjoy snap peas. Its light salted but still flavorful.

July 09, 2017

Tastes Great

I was sceptical about these but ended up deciding to pick up a bag of these the other day and now I'm hooked! They are so delicious and actually really healthy for those that need a healthier snack option. They have the perfect amount of flavor and salt - They're just like a cheesy... Without the cheese! It's got that little bit of crunch to them like one. I don't like the veggie stick things but I absolutely love these! I am so excited I tried these out and found my new favorite snack! I definitely recommend trying these out for yourself!

June 30, 2017

Healthier alternative to chips.

These are definitely a healthier alternative to chips. They are high in potassium and also a source of protein. They have a slightly salty and slightly sweet taste as well as a nice crunch. My toddler eats these occassionally as a snack and loves them. The great thing is they are inexpensive. I would say the only problem with these types of foods are the sodium content. I only wish they came in a resealable bag or mini packs. They definitely have a unique taste that might not be liked by all but my family seems to like them.

1.3/5

May 28, 2017

These are the most bland , tasteless things in the world.
    I don't see how anyone could like it. My toddler doesn't even like it and she likes just about everything

May 26, 2017

Very delicious snacks. These will replace my regular chips for sure. I felt pretty good feeding these to my 4yr old. He loved them. The bag was a little small but for the price I can't complain. I love it when can find a nutritious snack and be able to pronounce all the ingredients.

May 25, 2017

I love this product. They are crispy with just the right amount of salt. I like the crunch too. They made a nice light snack. I will definitely get this product again.

April 13, 2017

This is a product where you think it's a healthy snack, but people forget that anything out of a bag should be seen as a healthy ALTERNATIVE to other packaged snacks like crackers and chips. However I am guilty of finding these addictive. I definitely would not have this in my snack drawer, but I will have it instead of popcorn during a movie night

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge