Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews
#6 in Snacks

August 03, 2017

Snap Pea Fanatic!

I am in love with these! I like knowing I have healthy options and these make me feel much better about eating them than if I was to grab a pack of chips. they're crunchy, crispy and come in a variety of flavours.
    I usually purchase the very large bag at Costco!

2.0/5

August 02, 2017

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimer ce snack

Je n'ai malheureusement pas vraiment aimer cette grignotine. J'ai trouvé le gout fade et trop salé. Je suis malheureusement un peu difficile la dessus.

August 02, 2017

great snack

I bought a box of these for lunches for my kids. They loved the crunchy chip texture and I also took some to work with me. I like that they taste great and are a healthier option for you than eating chips.

July 19, 2017

These are a great healthy alternative

I love having these for snacks for work, they are healthy and filling. Good for work or school.
    They are crispy, and do not have a overly artificial taste which is great, they taste authentic.

July 19, 2017

Veggy puffs

I'm always seeing these around and love snap peas so decided to give them a try. These are the same size as a snap pea but they have a crunchy yet soft texture like a cheesy puff. It says low sodium but has a salty taste to it with a snap pea after flavour. These are a great nutritious snack for kids and adults. They are gluten free and have a high source of fibre and protein. The only thing I'd change about these is to make the bag re-sealable.

July 17, 2017

Crunchy and yummy

These are amazing! I was skeptical on how a dried snap pea would taste but I very surprised, they are so delicious. They're a healthy alternative to chips when you are looking for That same type of crunch and it doesn't have the strong taste of a raw snap pea, it's very subtle. Even my picky hubby like to munch on them!

July 17, 2017

Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps

I enjoyed this snack, crispy ,crunchy and healthy. This a good healthy snack ,and good source of vegetable intake if you enjoy snap peas. Its light salted but still flavorful.

July 09, 2017

Tastes Great

I was sceptical about these but ended up deciding to pick up a bag of these the other day and now I'm hooked! They are so delicious and actually really healthy for those that need a healthier snack option. They have the perfect amount of flavor and salt - They're just like a cheesy... Without the cheese! It's got that little bit of crunch to them like one. I don't like the veggie stick things but I absolutely love these! I am so excited I tried these out and found my new favorite snack! I definitely recommend trying these out for yourself!

June 30, 2017

Healthier alternative to chips.

These are definitely a healthier alternative to chips. They are high in potassium and also a source of protein. They have a slightly salty and slightly sweet taste as well as a nice crunch. My toddler eats these occassionally as a snack and loves them. The great thing is they are inexpensive. I would say the only problem with these types of foods are the sodium content. I only wish they came in a resealable bag or mini packs. They definitely have a unique taste that might not be liked by all but my family seems to like them.

1.3/5

May 28, 2017

These are the most bland , tasteless things in the world.
    I don't see how anyone could like it. My toddler doesn't even like it and she likes just about everything