Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Coconut Papaya After Sun Relief Reviews

January 17, 2018

A Staple Year 'Round!

I love the way this product makes my skin feel! I am very picky about my scents and I cannot get enough of this one! It just leaves my skin feeling so fresh and natural, I use it year round every morning!

August 01, 2017

Très hydratant

Cette crème fait des miracles. Avec ses rubans hydratants et son aloe vera, cette crème est un atout majeur pour les amoureux du plein air au soleil. Que ce soit après bronzage ou après un coup de soleil, cette crème saura hydrater votre peau en profondeurs sans laisser de fini gras et laissera sur son passage une bonne odeur tropical de papaye et de noix de coco. Votre peau se sentira soulager et pour ceux qui ont des coups de soleil, cette crème

Love Hawaiian Tropic!

Summer is here in full swing! Time to break out the Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen! Its the only brand I use. Goes on effortlessly and absorbs super fast. Nice coconut scent and very effective. No sunburns! Reapply as necessary.

June 15, 2017

One of my favourites for after sun care

Hawaiian Tropic silk hydration coconut and papaya after sun relief is such a great product . In the summer I tend to be out back and in my pool for long periods of time . So my skin will lose its moisture because of the sun dehydrating it . Of course I need as much moisture as possible back Ito my skin . I love this product because it has the hydrating thick lotion that smells amazing but it also has soothing aloe Vera in it. Coconut and papaya is a great scent combination and not it just smells of summer. The hydrating lotion isn't sticky or tacky and absorbs within within a minute and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. You can find it at Walmart for approximately $10 dollars . I highly recommend.

Worth my money.

If your like me you burn in the sun all year long. I put this on and it cools me right down. It take my pain away. Not to mention the smell oh my the coconut and papaya it like aroma therapy.

August 05, 2016

I really enjoy this product. It smells great and feels amazing after being in the sun all day. It soothes a sunburn and dulls itchiness when peeling sets in. It sinks into the skin amazingly well and doesn't give an oily residue feel, I do feel like I have to apply it often to get full effects but the bottle lasts a lifetime and is wonderful

June 29, 2016

I really liked this lotion, it does soothe you sunburned skin and is so much better than the aloe Vera gel I'm used to. Your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and not sticky. I also loved the coconut papaya scent. A very nice change from that sticky aloe Vera gel.

April 01, 2016

I've never tried another moisturizing after sun product, and i usually use just straight Aloe Vera gel, but this one did leave my skin with a nice non-sticky feeling and less pain after I was badly sunburned. Over all, if you dont have time to sit around at home in a bikini trying not to get the furniture sticky with aloe gel, this is the way to go. plus is moisturizes a fair amount.

February 12, 2016

I used this after I got a little bit of sun while white water rafting. It is a great alternative to sticky Aloe Vera gel. It rubs in nicely like a lotion, feels silky, and not greasy or sticky. I really liked how my skin felt moisturized and kept my skin soft and my tan even. I also love the smell. My 8 year old niece wanted to put some on just because it smelled so good

June 08, 2015

The hawaiian tropic after sun moisturizer is really great. If you get sunburned it soothes and heals and in most cases turns it into a tan rather than peeling. I've loved this product for quite some time as it is so soothing and hydrating for sun burned or sun damaged skin.