Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1145 in Shampoo

Smooth & Silky shampoo, act as moisture-rich pick-me-ups. The rich, indulgent shampoo leaves hair silky smooth, and up to 100% free from dandruff. Meanwhile, the conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz and split ends.

• Soften and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it dandruff free*
  • Added moisturizers help replenish moisture balance from the inside out

June 26, 2017

Buy it all the time

Head & Shoulders has always provided me relief from scalp itch. I tend to use it more often during the winter months and it always helps. The smell is fresh and clean and can also be used every day if needed.

June 23, 2017

I trust this product completely! No more flakes!

Since using Head & Shoulders I haven't experienced any disappointment in the product, it does what it's supposed to do and more. My hair needs can change with the seasons and Head & Shoulders is right there with a variety of shampoos and conditioners for different hair types and needs. Very reliable!

June 13, 2017

Dry scalp go to

This is so lightweight and there is no extreme smell to it , which is not common for dandruff shampoos. I didn't find it to work right away but after a few months of using , I was able to see a difference. I now only use it 3x a week and have had no return of dry scalp.

May 08, 2017

I love to use Head and Shoulders. I feel just like the girls in the commercials whenever I do. Catch myself twirling my hair to feel the silkiness and smelling the awesome scent it leaves behind. My boyfriend always makes me get him Head and Shoulders even though his hair is far from his shoulders haha.

April 07, 2017

I've struggled with a dry scalp and psoriasis for a while now and it's always made me feel embarrassed and self-conscious. My doctor recommended that I try Head & Shoulders. I've been using it for a little over a month now. My scalp and hair are healthier already. It smells so much better than the original Head & Shoulders. My hair looks great, feels soft and smells amazing.

March 10, 2017

The first time I used I use this shampoo, my scalp was so itchy afterwards. This completely turned my off from using it, but about a week ago I decided to give it another shot. The itchiness has gone away and instead my hair feels so clean. It also smells so great. My suggestion is to only use a little bit of the shampoo at once because it foams up and you don't need a whole palm full to clean your hair. My hair is shiny and I get so many compliments on it now, my boyfriend even says it smells great. My family loves using it too and now we can wear black with no fear! Would definitely purchase in the future.

March 06, 2017

I have been using head and shoulders for over 15 years. I love that it keeps my hair free of dandruff and it also is great for cleaning my hair and I find it doesn't weigh my hair down either. I will always use this product and recommend it to others

March 06, 2017

I always had an ideal in my head of Head & Shoulders being my grandpa's shampoo. I didn't want to try it and never made the effort. Well, then I got dandruff. I love this product! It smells great and my hair actually is Smooth and silkier!! It's great. I would recommend it to anyone. It's not my grandpa's shampoo anymore!

February 22, 2017

One winter my scalp got dry and I started to use head and shoulders. I find it works really well for mild dandruff or dry scalp. I think if you had some scalp condition or chronic dandruff it wouldn't work as well. I like the way it makes my hair shine and the smell is pretty decent as well, only downside is it costs like $6 almost and I don't find that it lasts long, especially with long hair.

February 22, 2017

The conditioner is so thick that it feels like you are putting a beautiful mask on your hair. It's great that is so thick that you don't lose one drop of it as you could with a running conditioner. It smells super good, not just a fresh scent, it really smells beautiful, and leaves my hair very smooth and less tangly. Thank you #headshoulders #gotitfree

jolanta added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil