4.1/5
Hempz Blushing Grapefruit & Raspberry Creme Herbal Body Moisturizer Reviews

September 26, 2017

Great

I enjoyed using this Hempz lotion, I got it for my birthday as a gift. I'm a little disappointed in the smell. I think it smells too fake, and I really don't like the smell it leaves on my body after use. I love all the other Hempz products but this one didn't cut it for me.

August 11, 2017

Will never stop buying

It's my go to brand for lotions. They all smell so good. You feel so soft afterwards. It just works well with my skin. Never broken out or anything...

June 02, 2017

This product is amazing. The scent is light and fresh. The product goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I like using it after showering. The pump style bottle works well right to the last drop

May 22, 2016

This stuff is amazing. It smells delicious. I like to use it in the shower and then follow it up with the Grapefruit and Raspberry Lotion. The scent lasts all day.

It goes on silky smooth and rinses away clean.

Be sure to rinse your shower out good, so the next person doesn't slip in the tub!

3.2/5

February 15, 2016

Hempz blushing grapefruit & raspberry creme is a "in shower hydrating, herbal body moisturizer". You wash yourself with your body wash first, and then you put the Hempz creme in the shower, on wet skin. Wait, and rince. Smell is really good, but im not sure for the hydratation. Try better product.