Herbal Essances Volumizing Mouse

Herbal Essances Volumizing Mouse Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 2452 in Hair Care

May 04, 2017

Only type of mouse I use is herbal essances. I always get compliments, simply wash towel dry it and throw in the mouse and finish up with the hairspray and it looks great all day. Bonus it even smells good

April 15, 2017

Absolutely love this product! Perfect if you have naturally straight, flat hair. I can't leave my hair down without some of this product. Doesn't leave hair dry or stiff.

April 07, 2017

I have curly hair and this product has been great at taming the frizz and providing volume. The product is very well priced, especially compared to the salon brands which accomplish the same goal.

March 21, 2017

I love this product, I have curly/Frizzy hair and I love how this tames my hair. I can either put some in and have my hair look natural with curl and put enough that my hair will look wet all day.. I love it and so many people tell me I smell amazing, when its just my Mouse :)~

March 02, 2017

Herbal essence mousse is available at any drug or big box store. The price is very reasonable for the value! My mom and I use this product she can't seem to live without it. I use mainly when I have a special night out and need some extra volume

January 06, 2017

This Herbal Essences mousse is decent. It smells nice, isnt too expensive and adds a bit of volume to your hair. I prefer other brands out there though. This one is a bit too sticky.

January 06, 2017

This is a great hair mousse. Find it pricey for what it is but usually get it on sale. It keeps my curls fresh looking all day. Great smell too. It also doesn't get hardened and crusty looking bybthe end of the day.

November 30, 2016

I use this product any time I blow dry my hair. Not only does it give my fine hair a boost, it also helps keep my style for the entire day (sometimes even 2 days!)

October 02, 2016

Herbal essence is a brand that im digging. This mousse is perfect for holding my curls when i want to go natural. It is also great at keeping the frizz away.

September 16, 2016

Personally I don't like the Herbal Essences Line. When it first came out when I was a teenager it was all the rage. It smells nice that's for sure. Its affordable and they do have tons of options for curly, volume, fine, thick colored, etc.

This mousse it average. It is sticky and my hair dries crusty. It gives volume and curl but weighs down after just a couple hours. It is okay if your tight for money and are a daily user of mousse and need it. But I prefer to go for the higher end brands.