4.1/5
Herbal Essances Volumizing Mouse Reviews
#65 in Hair Care

October 02, 2017

Love it

I love this product for my hair. I use moose in the summer to have the beach hair look after I wash my hair. This keeps the waves on my hair all day without damage.

June 16, 2017

Works amazing even in the heat

I have tried so many products to help my hair and my daughter. And when I found this I was in heaven. It goes in your hair and doesn't harden instantly it allows you time to style and blow dry if wanted. Also holds up well in the heat which is a huge bonus

May 04, 2017

Only type of mouse I use is herbal essances. I always get compliments, simply wash towel dry it and throw in the mouse and finish up with the hairspray and it looks great all day. Bonus it even smells good

April 15, 2017

Absolutely love this product! Perfect if you have naturally straight, flat hair. I can't leave my hair down without some of this product. Doesn't leave hair dry or stiff.

April 07, 2017

I have curly hair and this product has been great at taming the frizz and providing volume. The product is very well priced, especially compared to the salon brands which accomplish the same goal.

March 21, 2017

I love this product, I have curly/Frizzy hair and I love how this tames my hair. I can either put some in and have my hair look natural with curl and put enough that my hair will look wet all day.. I love it and so many people tell me I smell amazing, when its just my Mouse :)~

March 02, 2017

Herbal essence mousse is available at any drug or big box store. The price is very reasonable for the value! My mom and I use this product she can't seem to live without it. I use mainly when I have a special night out and need some extra volume

January 06, 2017

This Herbal Essences mousse is decent. It smells nice, isnt too expensive and adds a bit of volume to your hair. I prefer other brands out there though. This one is a bit too sticky.

January 06, 2017

This is a great hair mousse. Find it pricey for what it is but usually get it on sale. It keeps my curls fresh looking all day. Great smell too. It also doesn't get hardened and crusty looking bybthe end of the day.

November 30, 2016

I use this product any time I blow dry my hair. Not only does it give my fine hair a boost, it also helps keep my style for the entire day (sometimes even 2 days!)