Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo Reviews
#451 in Shampoo

Replenishing shampoo with acai berries & satin extracts. Protects colour-treated hair with conditioners that help keep hair healthy looking and truly radiant.

December 11, 2017

Love This Brand

Since I dye my hair I have used this brand for quite some time. It works well and makes my hair feel soft and shiny. It foams really well too. You don't have to use very much and it covers the hair nicely.

August 27, 2017

Herbal essence has been around for ages and no wonder!

I really like the brand Herbal essence. From their shampoos to their conditioners hey can keep their own. I really like this shampoo as it smells great, but also as someone with color treated hair, it helps keep the color in longer and stay more vibrant. It has a great lather too. I have already repurchased.

2.7/5

May 30, 2017

I was not a fan at all of this product. It smelled nice but did absolutely nothing to help my hair . After using it, my hair seemed almost waxy. You get what you pay for.

May 30, 2017

Perfectly servicable shampoo - we buy this because we can often get coupons and this is the best quality product in the "very inexpensive" price range.

Keeps us clean without breaking the bank! Much better than other products in the price range, we've tried them all. Nice to know HE is the best value for us.

May 30, 2017

I have colored hair and use this and keeps my color and hair feeling fresh and soft. I really like the scent as well. been a fan of Herbal Essance for a long time!

May 29, 2017

I love this brand of shampoo for my hair as I do color my hair so it helps knowing this stuff doesn't fade my color out it makes my hair nice and soft I will definitely keep using it.

0.5/5

May 26, 2017

Sadly I had a terrible allergic reaction to this product. It did smell great and made my hair soft. But it also made my head itch all over which to be wasn't worth it.

May 25, 2017

This is such a great product since my hair is colored keeps my blonde shiny and dull and protects the color in my hair. And leave my hair soft and smelling good

May 25, 2017

I love this shampoo. It truly help the color stay bright and vibrant. I coclor my hair every 3 months and touch up the roots every 6 weeks or so and am so thankful for this shampoo.

May 17, 2017

j'utilise herbal essence depuis des annes deja . Jamais aucun autre shampoing / revitalisant ne reusi a remplacer cette douceur . Plusieurs parfum disponible qui nous donne une odeur parfaite ! ♡