Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #398 out of 1105 in Shampoo

April 18, 2017

In general I'm not to picky about my shampoos and conditioners. They are kinda either Ok or hate them. Well this shampoo smells great! Not to strong and I love mint and grapefruit, I wouldn't have even thought of putting them both together, but love it either way. Make my hair feel clean, spreads all over really easy, subs up really good, washes out easy. All around no issues with it. Does is add volume, hard to say but it doesn't weigh down my hair, so I'm not dealing with less volume.

April 10, 2017

I love herbal essences. The smell is amazing. I can't use many different brand sonic find this to be the best that I can use. It leaves my hair feeling and smelling great!! We suggest using this to anyone.

March 16, 2017

Smells great. Works great. Made great. Makes your hair look super healthy and soft and you'll definitely get compliments on your hair smelling so good.

June 29, 2016

Smells so nice! Does it's job. I love that there's not so much 'scary stuff' in it. Cleans the hair well, smells amazing and doesn't cost 60 dollars per bottle, what more can you ask for? ;)

February 07, 2016

Volume shampoo: my hair was super oily and greasy and I did one shampoo with the Herbal Essences Naked shampoo and it was all clean. It is sulfate, paraben and dye free, and my hair was left feeling clean, just on the border of squeaky clean, but still soft and not that dried out feeling that some clarifying shampoos leave you with!

January 27, 2016

Love how this shampoo gives my hair such great volume and has this amazing scent that I like

January 21, 2016

Got to try this recently along with the associated products for this line and I have to say I've always thought bad of this brand but I am well impressed, they have turned it around and made a good for you shampoo, no bad stuff is all I want in my hair products, so a thumbs up from me, oh and affordable and great smelling

January 11, 2016

I really like the smell of Herbal Essences, as well as the price point and I decided to try the Naked collection and I will say that I liked it for maybe the first week. However, after that my hair got really dry and frizzy. It is almost like it stripped the regular oils that give my hair a way and even though it is shiny, it doesn't look nearly as healthy as it usually does. Disappointed.

November 16, 2015

As I have mentioned before I like Herbal Essences brand and their hair products. This one wasnt exception. Smells really nice, hair feels clean and great after use. Only thing, I dont think it lived up to its promises. I didnt notice extra volume after shampoo and conditioner combo use.

November 16, 2015

The Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo worked well for me, it made my hair feel healthy and added that extra bounce to it. I also liked the scent and received many compliments from friends and family! Although it didn't give as much volume to my hair as I had hoped, for the price of it, it isn't so bad.