Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo Reviews
#436 in Shampoo

September 06, 2017

Un tres bon shampoing de pharmacie

J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing d'herbal essence. Il est n'est vraiment pas chère et j'adore l'odeur. C'est hyper frais. je le met dans la bon shampoing de pharmacie.

1.3/5

September 06, 2017

Not great.

I bought this shampoo because I genuinely love Herbal Essences and I saw it was paraben free, which I want. It did not do a good job. It smells nice and everything, but it left my hair very dry and hard to style.
    I will not purchase it again.

August 19, 2017

Smells amazing!

This shampoo has the most amazing scent. It's minty and fresh, and a bit fruity, like a spa. It produces lots of lather in the shower and rinses clean. Pretty much the whole sensory experience of using it is fantastic. As far as performance, my hair is too dry to use this every day, but this is a lovely interlude that leaves my hair feeling very clean. I use it a couple of times a week. It doesn't give my hair crazy volume, just leaves it fresh and feeling good.

April 18, 2017

In general I'm not to picky about my shampoos and conditioners. They are kinda either Ok or hate them. Well this shampoo smells great! Not to strong and I love mint and grapefruit, I wouldn't have even thought of putting them both together, but love it either way. Make my hair feel clean, spreads all over really easy, subs up really good, washes out easy. All around no issues with it. Does is add volume, hard to say but it doesn't weigh down my hair, so I'm not dealing with less volume.

April 10, 2017

I love herbal essences. The smell is amazing. I can't use many different brand sonic find this to be the best that I can use. It leaves my hair feeling and smelling great!! We suggest using this to anyone.

March 16, 2017

Smells great. Works great. Made great. Makes your hair look super healthy and soft and you'll definitely get compliments on your hair smelling so good.

June 29, 2016

Smells so nice! Does it's job. I love that there's not so much 'scary stuff' in it. Cleans the hair well, smells amazing and doesn't cost 60 dollars per bottle, what more can you ask for? ;)

February 07, 2016

Volume shampoo: my hair was super oily and greasy and I did one shampoo with the Herbal Essences Naked shampoo and it was all clean. It is sulfate, paraben and dye free, and my hair was left feeling clean, just on the border of squeaky clean, but still soft and not that dried out feeling that some clarifying shampoos leave you with!

January 27, 2016

Love how this shampoo gives my hair such great volume and has this amazing scent that I like

January 21, 2016

Got to try this recently along with the associated products for this line and I have to say I've always thought bad of this brand but I am well impressed, they have turned it around and made a good for you shampoo, no bad stuff is all I want in my hair products, so a thumbs up from me, oh and affordable and great smelling