Hershey's Eggies Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #509 out of 905 in Chocolate

June 10, 2017

Hershey's eggies are a tasty treat .

These are egg shaped chocolates covered in a candy coating that are so addicting . They are marketed as an Easter candy but they're great all year long . I do prefer another brand but these ones are still good . You can eat them alone , or you can put them on cupcakes , cakes , etc .

April 22, 2017

These are the perfect Easter treat. They are good if you want only a few, or a handful.... but I also recommend the entire bag!

Whenever Easter rolls around, I know that I have to pick some up for myself because the Easter bunny does not always bring them.

The chocolate taste is just like a Hershey's chocolate bar, it is so rich and creamy.

March 22, 2017

Personally I prefer Eggies over Mini Eggs, but I think that will depend on if you are a Hershey's person or a Cadbury's person. I find that Hershey's tends to be a bit sweeter then Cadbury's. Also where I live Eggies are actually less expensive and who doesn't want less expensive chocolate?!

March 21, 2017

I bought these because I love the traditional Cadbury chocolate eggs so I figured I would give this brand a shot since I love Hershey chocolate. I was not disappointed, the flavor and quality was delicious!!! I would say, I think they are a bit over priced but it was worth it. I would buy these again and would recommended these to friends and family. 4 star product!

2.7/5

January 27, 2017

These are an excellent hostess gift or to take to a office party since they are great for sharing, but a couple times I've taken them somewhere my friends are disappointed that they are not Cadbury mini eggs. Over-all I have to agree the Cadbury are much better. You can tell by the taste that these are a little lower quality. They aren't terrible or anything, but I do think it is noticeable. If you are a chocolate purist, or have high quality taste these are probably not up to par. If I was buying a chocolate for a craving this wouldn't even make my top 20.

January 17, 2017

Bonne alternative quand tu as une rage de mini eggs mais qu'il n'y en a plus ou qu'il n'y en a juste pas. Par contre, pas le même goût, donc on ne doit pas s'attendre à ce que ce soit pareil ou même semblable. Ce n'est pas mon produit préféré de Hershey.

December 28, 2015

Hershey's Eggies;

can easily go through a pack of eggies in one sitting

crunchy hard eggies that are easy to bite into a chocolate centre
    crunchy exterior
    good amount flavours colors which are great for aiding in baking and decorating

July 04, 2015

Delicious chocolate eggs, with a hard shell that gives a crunch, but not too crunchy.

2.0/5

July 04, 2015

Je n'ai pas aimé ce chocolat la petite coquille sur le dessus à un goût et une texture en bouche que je n'ai pas apprécié et le chocolat bof ordinaire . Bref bien cute pour les jeunes et le temps de pâques finalement j'aime mieux m'en servir comme décoration quand je reçois et les gens qui aime peuvent s'en servir. Je le recommande quand même car tout est une question de goût .

April 01, 2015

These sweet Easter treats are delicious. A hard shell with a sweet melt in your mouth chocolate egg inside. A fun anytime treat that everyone loves to eat. It's hard to eat just one.