Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - The Original Reviews
#72 in Grocery

October 07, 2017

Yummy

Ive tried alot of salad dressings but this one was really good, Nice and rich and creamy..Great Ranch taste. a littel thicker than the one I ususally eat. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a little change in the old salad

October 07, 2017

Best ranch dressing!

This is my favorite ranch dressing. The only downfall is it is quite a bit more expensive than other brands. I've used it on salads, dipping sauce and even cooking.

August 13, 2017

The Best Ranch!

This has been my favorite ranch dressing since I was a kid...nothing can come close to the taste and quality! The best ranch dressing out there by far!

June 09, 2017

My boyfriend loves ranch so we always have at least 5 bottle so in my house and I have learned to cook with it and it always turns out great and taste great

May 02, 2017

I try to buy this dressing when it is on sale. I really think the taste is superior to the other brand of salad dressing on the market. Good on salad and dipping pizza crusts!

February 17, 2017

This is my favorite dressing! It has real buttermilk as an ingredient and it makes all the difference in the world. I buy it from costco so i have more to make marinades, dips and of course dressing.

February 17, 2017

I found the flavor to be tangy and delicious. It was thicker than expected. When it comes to salad dressing, I feel the thicker the better. I've tried the no-name/discount brands & Hidden Valley Ranch far superior.

July 23, 2016

My favourite brand of Ranch Dressing. I use this in all of the salads I eat at home. It also makes a good dip for vegetables and has a flavour that doesn't overpower but compliments other ingredients. Savoury yet a little sweet, you can taste all the great herbs in it. My kids love this dressing too. The price is right as well.

July 23, 2016

Amazing taste, nice flavour to many dishes.i use it for deviled eggs, salads and sometimes on chicken.it has nice creamy texture, contains lots of natural ingridients, plus the price is right.

March 31, 2016

really a great product. It has the classic ranch taste that I love. It's wonderful as a salad dressing, veggie dip, great on chicken... and it's now in Canada!