Higgins & Burke Chai Tea
Good

Higgins & Burke Chai Tea Reviews

Ranked #1809 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 24, 2017

One of my favorite chai teas!

I have to say that I am a tea lover, from good old red roses black tea to Davids tea in all of their adventurous Flavors!
    My favorite team overall would have to be chai tea. I have tried so many, I personally like chai tea that is more spicy and not too sweet. Higgins & Burke chai is nice and spicy, not hot spicy but tons of flavor! I like it best steeped with two bags because I like tea really strong then I add a bit of milk. Another great thing about this tea is the price, it's around $7.00CND for 15 or 20 bags I think. It tastes just as good as the real you expensive teas I've tried to me.
    Higgins & Burke also has a bunch of other great teas, this is just my personal favorite!

February 15, 2016

This tea is so luxurious. It has such a bold but delicious taste. It has almost a creamy texture with milk. So silky, totally warms you up on a cold day

June 05, 2015

I find this Chai tea very flavourful. A warm blend of spices that have a calming effect when you drink it. You can count on Higgins & Burke for quality spices that brew perfect cups of fragrant tea.

November 11, 2014

I received a sample of this product, so I gave it a try. Usually I really enjoy Chai tea, but this particular one didn't hit the right notes for me. It wasn't as flavourful as I expected. It was rather dull. It might be for some, but it isn't for me.