Honest Company Soothing Bottom Wash

Honest Company Soothing Bottom Wash Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

June 22, 2017

Honest Company Soothing Bottom Wash

The Honest Company Soothing Bottom Wash was a godsend for me when my toddler was a baby. He had a bad reaction to a brand of diapers I was using and this soothing bottom wash helped immensely. Simply used it on his bum during bath time and it provided immediate relief and there no was no more redness on his bum. The honest company is an amazing reputable company that uses only the best natural ingredients for our skin. I feel confident and comfortable using any of their products on my child's skin and have had an amazing experience with this bottom wash. My son has very sensitive skin so we've gone through quite a few bottles of this stuff and I would use it again for a next child for sure.

June 06, 2017

I use this spray on my baby's bottom since she is allergic to baby wipes. It is gentle and she does not break out in a rash from it. I wipe her with a small dry cloth and launder the cloth after use. If your child is sensitive to wipes, please try this!!

May 17, 2017

Good product, liked the concept. Feel like there are just so many products out there for kids and I am not sure if this is a necessary one. Adds one more step to the bedtime ritual.

March 15, 2016

It's a nice spray that I use after I wipe her bum. I find it helps with diaper rash. I wish this was sold in Canada as its only sold on the website. Great company though!