Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#2 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

September 07, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Honey Nut Cheerios

we love honey nut cheerios they have been one of my go to cereal's ever since my children were babies. i still put them in a baggie for a snack for my 5 year old. honey nut cheerios is great for adults too it lowers your cholesterol and heart healthy too. it has fiber in it too.this is a great cereal that you know that it is a great one for the whole family. i buy 2 boxes at a time so that we never run out of one without another one to replace it.

September 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Go to breakfast

This family cereal is one of our favorites anything I need to know regarding Honey Nut Cheerios is it'll be good for the heart it's good for the soul. Whenever I offer my opinion regarding Honey Nut Cheerios I always remember how heart-healthy it is. I would definitely recommend Honey Nut Cheerios from General Mills cereal what am I family favorites I give it five stars

September 06, 2019
    New York, United States

All time favorite cereal

This has been one of my favorite cereals to eat not only because of the delicious indulging flavor, but because of the healthy benefits that come along with it. There's nothing better than eating something that's tasty and actually beneficial to your body! Honey nut Cheerios are a must have at all times in my house!

Michigan, United States

Love the Honey

Love the honey.
    These are great dry for a late night snack. I also put them in baggies for road trips with my kids as they love the honey flavour on them. The milk tastes so good after you have eaten the cereal too

Pass in this house!

My kids like original Cheerios so when I got them Honey Nut Cheerios I knew it'd be a win. Boy, was I right! No longer do they want the original they want the better flavor, as they put it. Always have some in my pantry.

Massachusetts, United States

My morning go to!

This cereal is tried and true. I can't keep this in my house. It seems like as soon as the box is open - it's gone! This is one of the only cereals I can remember from my childhood that still tastes the same. They have never changed and why would they? Perfect snack for any age, I carry this more than people carry goldfish!

September 04, 2019

Can't have enough

This is my favorite cereal. I mean I can eat any cereal, but I always crave and go back to my honey nut Cheerios. I like having a bowl after the kids go to bed.

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Family Favorite

My kids and I really enjoy this classic cereal that has been the same perfect breakfast for us for many years! Healthy and tastes great! Two thumbs up

August 13, 2019

A tasty classic!

These are a household staple.
    The honeynut cheerio is tasty, a hint of sweet. I feel good about feeding it to the kids and they think they are having a fun, sweet treat cereal! It’s a win for everyone!

August 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

A permanent staple in our home!

I have been purchasing these since before I had my little ones. They now enjoy these as well. They are good for snack time and breakfast or anytime. I always carry a snack size bag of them in my purse for emergencies. The taste and quality are both in sync with what I value in a product.