Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#2 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

September 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

Can't have enough

This is my favorite cereal. I mean I can eat any cereal, but I always crave and go back to my honey nut Cheerios. I like having a bowl after the kids go to bed.

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Family Favorite

My kids and I really enjoy this classic cereal that has been the same perfect breakfast for us for many years! Healthy and tastes great! Two thumbs up

August 13, 2019

A tasty classic!

These are a household staple.
    The honeynut cheerio is tasty, a hint of sweet. I feel good about feeding it to the kids and they think they are having a fun, sweet treat cereal! It’s a win for everyone!

August 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

A permanent staple in our home!

I have been purchasing these since before I had my little ones. They now enjoy these as well. They are good for snack time and breakfast or anytime. I always carry a snack size bag of them in my purse for emergencies. The taste and quality are both in sync with what I value in a product.

August 06, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Must have

Honey Nut Cheerios is a must have in our household. They offer so much good. I don't have to worry about my kids getting extra things they don't need when they eat a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.

August 06, 2019
    United States

Perfect for toddler treats

I love honey nut Cheerios my daughter and I eat them often for breakfast and for snack. She is able to feed herself cereal and has been able to since about a year! It makes going out in public a lot easier when she can have a snack she enjoys and is easy for her to eat

July 14, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Full of goodness

You can really taste the honest and almond within this cereal, it makes for a tasty yet light breakfast.

It helps lower cholesterol also so it has good health benefits.

One bowl full keeps you going for the morning so ideal if you have a hectic lifestyle.

A family favourite in our household.

Highly recommended

July 05, 2019

bon déjeuner

j'adore vraiment le goût de ces céréales. un bon goût de miel subtile. pas trop sucré comme d'autre à céréales. de plus ça fait de très bon dépanneur collation !

July 02, 2019

My Go To Snack

I've been gluten free for several years now, and one thing I really missed was my cereal. I was thrilled when General Mills announced that almost all of their Cheerios were being made gluten free! I use Honey Nut Cheerios as my snack when I have the munchies , especially at night! The flavour is slightly sweet and nutty with that perfect crunch. I appreciate that in making them gluten free they did not change the taste or quality of Cheerios.

June 24, 2019

Love

Cheerios have been around for years i loved them as a kid and i still love them today. There just as tasty as I remember as a kid would recommend to any one :) every kind of cheerios are good