Hot Tamales Chewy Cinnamon Flavoured Candies
Good

Hot Tamales Chewy Cinnamon Flavoured Candies Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 219 in Candy

March 26, 2017

always one of my first choices for candy at the dollar store. the big box of them makes it so worth it, the same size as mike adn ike boxes actually they taste like big red gum as wel

September 16, 2016

I love candy, I love cinnamon, and I love hot tamales! My husband loves to surprise me and buy my a box, he knows it'll put a smile on my face. Honestly....I'd buy these by the case if I could.

May 14, 2016

These yummy candies are my current addiction. I love the hot, cinnamon flavor, the burn is the best. These yummy candies satisfy my sweet tooth so well. Hard to stop at just a few. (which I NEVER do)

June 14, 2015

I love these, they are awesome, great spicy hot cinnamon flavor.

March 13, 2015

Oh my gosh, I do not like this candy. It is so strong in the cinnamon flavor that it just overpowers my taste buds. I start coughing.

January 15, 2015

Wow! Cinnamon is my favourite spice and these candies taste like the sweet spicy taste that I love. The taste is intense and flavourful. They satisfy your need for an authentic cinnamon flavor. One is never enough. A great candy to have on hand to share with everyone.