Huggies baby diapers size 4 Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 511 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

April 13, 2017

I have not and probably will not switch to any other diaper brand. Huggies do not leak, hey do not cause rashes on any of the children I have come across within my family. They are cute and comfy for my little guy.

April 03, 2017

Huggies, Little snugglers. Mes enfants avaient besoin de couches absorbantes alors j'ai essayé cette marque. Très bon produit. Mieux que l'autre marque que j'utilisais.

March 22, 2017

Huggies diapers worked wonderfully for my child. They were very absorbent and were a perfect fit. Definitely recommend this product to everyone around.

February 16, 2017

Love Huggies! The only diaper brand i will ever use!! They have great strength in the tabs, when i use other brands they breakk but huggies dont, its nice to have a diaper that feels secure, i know my little guy loves them too, even their regular diapers are great for over nights! I would never ever buy another brand for any future children either!! #TeamHugggies!!!!

February 13, 2017

J'utilise pour tout mes enfant ce produit ! Ma grande de huit ans a mis des huggies . Ma 2 ans porte aussi depuis sa naissance et mon bene à venir porteras également je recommande !!

September 01, 2016

Started using these and won't use anything else. Never had a leak or a blow out and keeps my little man dry for 12 hours. He has never woke up due to a wet diaper.

March 24, 2016

Nous aimons beaucoup ces couches, elle absorbe bien meme quand il s'agit de protéger bébé pendant la nuit, et nos enfants ont d'l'air confortable dedans.

March 15, 2016

I had used Huggies diapers for my first son as they were the only thing we could use. As all other brands were to fragrent or fabrics choices didn't work with his skin. My second son has changed my love for the diapers to an even average now.

February 25, 2016

I had been using cloth diapers on my daughter until she got a rash that just would not go away so we decided while we were using medicated creams to use disposable diapers. Needless to say we tried pretty much every brand as we did not have any idea what we would need and for how long. Huggies were by far and away the best ones we found, they're super absorbent, we never had any leaks, well designed and easy to use and on top of that they're super cute! The only reason that I gave them a 3 star on price was because it seemed like a lot of money for diapers that you're just throwing out but all name brands appear to be in that range.
    All in all they were amazing and if we ever had to use disposables again we would use Huggies.

February 16, 2016

What I live about Huggies is there is no added perfume ! My son was allergic to all other brands ! I find the don't leak but they do tend to sag more then pampers ! And well when it comes to price I think all diapers are to expensive