4.1/5
Huggies baby diapers size 4 Reviews

January 13, 2018

Only brand I use

I've used huggies on all 4 of my kids . I've tried mostly every brand out there but huggies had never let me down. No leaks great threw the night and kids love the signs that come on them

September 25, 2017

Great fit!

These are a great fit for my forever moving baby! No issues with leaks like most other brands. Material is very obsorbant and does not irritate thr skin.

May 03, 2017

These are really great and dont give my girls s rash like competitors brands do. They stay so dry at night and that makes for better quality sleep for the whole family.

April 13, 2017

I have not and probably will not switch to any other diaper brand. Huggies do not leak, hey do not cause rashes on any of the children I have come across within my family. They are cute and comfy for my little guy.

April 03, 2017

Huggies, Little snugglers. Mes enfants avaient besoin de couches absorbantes alors j'ai essayé cette marque. Très bon produit. Mieux que l'autre marque que j'utilisais.

March 22, 2017

Huggies diapers worked wonderfully for my child. They were very absorbent and were a perfect fit. Definitely recommend this product to everyone around.

February 16, 2017

Love Huggies! The only diaper brand i will ever use!! They have great strength in the tabs, when i use other brands they breakk but huggies dont, its nice to have a diaper that feels secure, i know my little guy loves them too, even their regular diapers are great for over nights! I would never ever buy another brand for any future children either!! #TeamHugggies!!!!

February 13, 2017

J'utilise pour tout mes enfant ce produit ! Ma grande de huit ans a mis des huggies . Ma 2 ans porte aussi depuis sa naissance et mon bene à venir porteras également je recommande !!

September 01, 2016

Started using these and won't use anything else. Never had a leak or a blow out and keeps my little man dry for 12 hours. He has never woke up due to a wet diaper.

March 24, 2016

Nous aimons beaucoup ces couches, elle absorbe bien meme quand il s'agit de protéger bébé pendant la nuit, et nos enfants ont d'l'air confortable dedans.