3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

June 21, 2013

I received these diapers to try for free from chickadvisor. I was thrilled to try them for myself and to have received them for free because I would have never tried them otherwise. I find the price to be a bit high, 14,99$ for 20 diapers in a size 5 is more then I am willing to pay for diapers. I was very hesitant to use these diapers as I heard many negative things about them (I also heard many wonderful things about these diapers). I have to say my son did not experience any leaks, the diapers really held up well. In the right size these diapers fit my son perfectly although it can be hard to know what size is the right fit when trying new diapers.

I have to say that I did not feel comfortable using the diapers overnight out of fear that they would not withstand the night, I was not willing to gamble on waking up to a wet baby and wet bed clothes (being a parent is hard enough).

I also have to say that I find these diapers are not any easier than regular diapers to put on and in fact with my son I find it faster to use traditional diapers because with these slip on diapers I have the added step of taking off my son's pants in order to put the diaper on and then put his pants back on. It does not make life easier when you have an added step that you did not have before. You can just pull the pants down and use the velcro sides to put the diaper on but in that case they are no longer considered "Slip on Diapers" and it still takes longer than a regular diaper.

I did not experience any problems with these diapers (note I did not feel comfortable using them overnight) however I would not switch to these diapers. I find the Slip on idea to be misleading because for me they were not more convenient to use and actually took longer when it came to my son's diaper changes. These diapers are not reasonably priced and that is the another reason I would not buy or recommend these diapers. I would never buy these diapers.

June 21, 2013

My son loved these pull ups.
    He really loved being able to pull the up himself.
    I don't find that they are very different than diapers but for him
    to feel like he has freedom from the diaper...i'll buy them.

June 21, 2013

I received a package of these diapers (size 5) free to test. I did not find they were any more or any less absorbent than traditional diapers, but my son liked that he could help put them on himself. I won't be using them as my everyday diapers because of the significant price difference, however they will come in handy for times like camping when my son will not lay still for a diaper change because he wants to be up playing with his cousins.

June 21, 2013

I receives this product as a member of Chick Advisor and I'm so glad I did. My little girl usually doesn't like getting her diaper change when she has to lay down. She would turn over and try to get up before I finish putting on her diaper. These slip-ons make it very easy and fast when changing her. I would put it on her standing up as if they are pants and she loves it, she feels like a big girl. The best part is that it's comfortable on her and she can run around without it leaking. I would recommend this. However I found that it is a great diaper to wear during the day to move and play around but for sleeping in it I would recommend using pampers baby dry because it absorbs more for night time purposes.

June 21, 2013

I received these in size 3 to test from Chick Advisor. I got them on Monday, it is now Friday, and I have exclusively used them every day.

They seem to fit well enough, not too snug, not too loose, and are extremely easy to get on (big plus)!

In getting up to change my son's diaper during each night, we found he had leaked everywhere! Urine would not stay in these diapers like they will other diapers!

We also had a bit of a blowout yesterday at the back. And by "a bit" I mean, holy hell it was the messiest thing ever! We've had blowouts before, but this is like he wasn't even wearing a diaper at all!

He has not had any rashes yet, which he has from other brands (Life brand and Parent's Choice in particular), but these don't hold like I want them to.

When my son goes and I pick him up, I do not want to get covered in urine or otherwise!

A for ease of getting on.
    B for fit.
    D- for containing!
    C for price.

June 21, 2013

I had received this for review as a member of Chick Advisor and I'm so glad I did. My little girl usually doesn't like getting her diaper change when she has to lay down. She would turn over and try to get up before I finish putting on her diaper. These slip-ons make it a breeze when changing her. I would put it on her standing up as if they are pants and she loves it. The best part is that it's comfortable on her and she can run around without it leaking. I would recommend this!

June 21, 2013

I received Huggies Slip-On Little Movers Diapers Size 5 from ChickAdvisor for free as a member of Review Club. II would like to thank you and Huggies very much for these wonderful diapers!

My baby boy is very active and, indeed, it's very hard to put a diaper on him. I always give him some toy to play, so that I can change his diaper. But these Huggies Slip-On are amazing! They look like pants. Simply I put them on him, pull a little bit, and that's it. He is ready to play again.

Also, the most important, Huggies Slip-On don't leak. My baby rolls over during his sleep very much but in the morning I see, no leakage comes from these Huggies! Just excellent! And during the day he plays, rolls over, crawls, tries to walk, but no leakage at all! Amazing!

For such an affordable price you, indeed, can get very qualitive product! These Huggies are my helpers!

Yes, I would recommend Huggies Slip-On Little Movers to all my friends, and I will definitely purchase them in the future.

June 21, 2013

I tried this on my little one and it was very convenient! i just slipped it on like underwear and it was very easy to slip off!

June 21, 2013

I received this product free to try from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

... I wish I would have discovered this product earlier!

I was extremely impressed with these slip on diaper pants. They are not only comfortable, and flexible - but they also provided great leak protection. My daughter has had issues in the past with certain brand names, but these didn't cause her any problems what-so-ever. I will definitely purchase these again.

I would highly recommend this product to all parent's out there.

June 21, 2013

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club and I have to say, I was initially sceptical. I saw that there were tabs on the "pull-ups" and thought that there would be no way those tabs would stay closed. I was wrong. They were great! After convincing my little one to put on his own diaper (the toughest part), he was able to run around and move. As we are in the midst of potty-training, they were perfect for pulling up and down - and the tabs DID NOT open despite the repetitive pulling up-pulling down. The fit was snug (no leaks), yet flexible so my son did not complain that they were too tight. There were no "gaps", which tend to happen with other diapers. I liked the tabs for when I had to change the diaper. It allowed for a much cleaner change. Overall, these were great.