3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

June 21, 2013

I tried this on my little one and it was very convenient! i just slipped it on like underwear and it was very easy to slip off!

June 21, 2013

I received this product free to try from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

... I wish I would have discovered this product earlier!

I was extremely impressed with these slip on diaper pants. They are not only comfortable, and flexible - but they also provided great leak protection. My daughter has had issues in the past with certain brand names, but these didn't cause her any problems what-so-ever. I will definitely purchase these again.

I would highly recommend this product to all parent's out there.

June 21, 2013

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club and I have to say, I was initially sceptical. I saw that there were tabs on the "pull-ups" and thought that there would be no way those tabs would stay closed. I was wrong. They were great! After convincing my little one to put on his own diaper (the toughest part), he was able to run around and move. As we are in the midst of potty-training, they were perfect for pulling up and down - and the tabs DID NOT open despite the repetitive pulling up-pulling down. The fit was snug (no leaks), yet flexible so my son did not complain that they were too tight. There were no "gaps", which tend to happen with other diapers. I liked the tabs for when I had to change the diaper. It allowed for a much cleaner change. Overall, these were great.

June 21, 2013

I received this item for free from Chick Advisor and was so excited to try it. I had seen the commercials and always wondered if it would be worth the price. It is roughly 42-50 cents per diaper vs 15-20 cents per standard baby dry diaper. I will save my money and use standard diapers.
    I am a Pampers user, I only use Huggies for their wipes. I find the huggies diapers to be very stiff, fit a little smaller and do not mold to my baby's body as well as the Pampers. I also found them to leak a lot more. These Huggies slip on diapers are so soft, I could not believe it . They are way softer than Pampers and do mold to the body. We had no issues with leaking at all, which I think is a huge improvement to my opinion of Huggies before.
    The only thing I do not understand is why someone would want a diaper that slips on. In my opinion, if you have your baby laying down because you are taking one diaper off, how is it any easier to have them stand up and slip on a diaper? Also, my daughter is only 7 months, so not quite stable enough to stand alone, finding that its more of a pain to use than a "normal" diaper.

June 21, 2013

I received a sample bag of these diapers and was a little unsure about the idea at first. I usually use pampers because I like the baby scent of them. So the first time I put on one of these diapers I accidently put it on backwards so I thought that they were not very convienient for closing the diaper after removing it. I tried again and got it on the right way this time and it worked great. I had no leaks even after a whole night. There also was no mess even when the diaper was filled. The top of the diaper is elasticy so it held everything in. The great thing about these diapers is that if you have a squirmy baby like I do you can still slide this diaper on even if he is on his tummy. My son is also standing so I can put the diaper on while he is standing too.

June 21, 2013

I was very excited to try this free from Chick Advisor. These slip on diapers were very soft. I had to laugh right away that they have front and back labelled on them which is perfect for when dad or grandpa is changing my little one. The fit was nice and snug in all the right places. The other ones I have used were too lose in the back top of the diaper which leads to messy explosive poops, but these ones where nice and snug at the top too to keep messes in. We had no leaks, even overnight. They were easy to tear apart the sides when it was time to take it off. Only thing was that when I was trying to pull them up on my little one, the sides would tear open a bit but it did not affect the diaper. Great product, would recommend.

June 21, 2013

the slip ons were a great fit for my child exact right size didnt slide or move at all other slip on diapers i have tryed once used they tend to start slipping off my child i will buy this product again and i have shared with a friend so she can try it for her self and she loved it aswell and will start buying it from now on for her kids

3.2/5

June 21, 2013

My little one loves these... she feels like a "big girl" when she wears them. They are easy to put on and take off and kept her dry through the night. Besides the price I would recommend these to anyone

June 21, 2013

Great product! Slips on easily, very absorbant (even through overnights!) My little one is a wiggler but I could let her stand to change her and it was so easy! I will use these again and recommend them to moms with little wigglers! ;)

June 21, 2013

I received this item for free from Chick Advisor and was so excited to try it. I had seen the commercials and always wondered how well they would work. I am a die-hard Pampers user, I only use Huggies for their wipes. I find the huggies diapers to be very stiff and do not mold to my sons body as well as the Pampers and I also found them to leak a lot more. These Huggies slip on diapers are so soft, I could not believe it . They are way softer than Pampers and do mold to the body. My son is now only wearing diapers at nap and bed time, and these worked great. We had no issues with leaking at all, which I think is a huge improvement to my opinion of Huggies before. The only thing I do not understand is why someone would want a diaper that slips on. In my opinion, if you have your child laying on the change table because you are taking one diaper off, how is it any easier to have them stand up and slip on a diaper? That would be my only criticism on this product, otherwise, I think it is great. I would definetely give Huggies another try after testing out this product.