Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

September 17, 2021
    Florida, United States

Huggies Natural Care Wipes

These wipes are worth every penny spent on them! They are amazing. They're thick and sometimes only 1 is needed to do the job. Leaves the skin smooth and clean!

August 27, 2021

Our favourite wipes!

These are basically the only wipes we've ever used, other than a few tries with Kirkland. They're amazing quality, perfect thickness and never rip. I run a home daycare, so I've used other brands that kids have brought in, and they just don't compare to Huggies.

July 16, 2021

Gentle for use

Loving this wipes. Weve been using this from day one of our little one and you can never go wrong. Gentle on the skin and keeps its moisture for long. Highly recommended!

May 10, 2021

Clean wipe

I was so happy when this particular brand was made. I found the other wipes to be very scented and therefore often left a residue on the babies bottom.

May 05, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Thick wipes

Been using Huggies Water wipes since my baby’s birth. Have tried couple other brands but love these wipes as they are thick and leaves my baby’s skin soft.

April 30, 2021

Les meilleures!

Les meilleures lingettes sur le marché, elles sont résistantes, ne se dessèchent pas et n’irrite pas bébé. Chaque fois que j’utilise une autre marque je suis déçue.

April 29, 2021

Bonne qualité.

Bonne lingettes pour bébé, très utile à la maison et à l'extérieur. Toujours humides et fraîches. Elles n'héritent pas bébé , son odeur est agréable. Je suis très satisfaite de mon achat !

April 27, 2021

Best in wipes

I have compared huggies, pampers, waterwipes. Personally I prefer huggies. They are thicker and soft on baby skin. Water does not dry out even when I leave it in their container instead of original packaging. I would strongly suggest this if you or your partner is clean freak and prefer no poo on fingers.

April 15, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Huggies

We love the Huggies brand over any other brand for baby wipes. Thick wipes that clean well. Typically we buy a large box of refills, but these smaller ones are great for inside the diaper bag.

April 12, 2021

Best ones

hese are our go-to wipes for our baby. We tried switching to Kirkland to save a couple dollars but ended up coming back to huggies. They’re so soft but also work well. They’re also quite thick so no fear of your finger poking through