International Delight Hazelnut Coffee Creamer Reviews

January 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Delish

I can't even imagine my morning coffee without this creamer. It sweet but not to sweet. Doesn't taste fake or have a bad after taste. I will forsure purchase this for my coffee.

December 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Coffee Buddy

everytime I have coffee this creamer makes me enjoy the taste and I always like the smell of the coffee with this creamer. Whenever I go groceries I must buy this product to enjoy my coffee

December 10, 2019

Simply delicious

I just love the taste of this International Delight Coffee Creamer in Hazelnut. I buy it every week. I use it in my morning coffee and on weekends more than once. I love the smooth, creamy taste and texture. I gives regular coffee that extra boost of flavor that I love. I comes in a variety of flavors. My go to flavor is always Hazelnut.

it is always on sale almost every week. You can't go wrong with the price as it is very reasonable. I mean I usually get a 946mL bottle for between $2.99-$3.99 each. I get the smaller bottle that's 475mL for like $1.99 or 2/$3 at Shoppers Drug Mart when its on sale for the week.

My little trick is stock up and buy more when its on sale and freeze it. When I run out, I just unfreeze the bottle and its as good as fresh. Its a little trick I learned from my mom.

August 27, 2019

MMMMM Hazelnut

I love this product and buy it all the time now. I can't imagine not having it in my coffee. I love the flavor and the creaminess it adds to my coffee. Originally bought for a special family occasion dinner, but now use ALL the time.

The product is a fair price but I can usually find it on sale. It is an easy to store and open container. I have tried other flavors of this cream such as French Vanilla and like them too. I tried the fat free version of this cream only once.. and I couldn't stand it. So for the pleasure I get in my first morning coffee using the non fat free one is worth the calories to me.

Try this and you too can start your morning with a bit of coffee heaven too. It's my go to mom fuel.

June 24, 2019

I will definatly buy this again!!!

I have been using this product for along time. I have tried most of the flavors, but overall this one is my favorite. It makes my coffee sweet and nutty. I love it!

April 05, 2019

Enhances your morning coffee

I am very pleased with International Delight. My favorite is the hazelnut flavor one. I have tried all the flavors of International Delight. Like that the product comes Non Fat and Non-GMO. This product does not disappoint. You will love it!

November 08, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Coffees not the same without it !

I use this daily in our coffee and we love it ! We try to keep a few large bottles stocked in our fridge at a time so we don’t ever run out. We tried it’s competitor coffee mate hazelnut but I find it’s thinner and not as tasty . The price is a bit higher than we like to pay when it’s not on sale . The sale price should be the regular price .

October 16, 2018

Yum!

I use this every single morning. The hint of hazelnut that the cream gives is to die for.. you need to try this if you already haven’t. It is among a household favourite for sure

July 17, 2018

International Delight

I am very pleased with International Delight and thank you for NON-GMO. There are tons of great recipes that use creamer on their website: I AM HOOKED!

July 17, 2018

Yummers!

I continue to buy all the various flavours of cream. I have not tried one that I haven't loved. My mother who never drank coffee till she retired only drinks it now because of these creams. Would love to try a creme brule, salted toffee and pina coloda flavours.