Liberte Greek Yogurt Reviews
#6 in Yogurt

A type of yogurt crafted using traditional Greek methods. A yogurt strained according to the principles of old-time cheesecloth draining, which gives it an incredibly rich and creamy texture and one that’s absolutely free of fat. As surprising as it is delicious. Requiring three times more milk than a regular yogurt, Greek yogurt also contains twice the protein of any other regular yogurt. It’s an excellent source of energy and the perfect choice for a low-fat diet.

October 04, 2017

My fave yogurt

I love greek yogurt and this is my favourite. It is thick and creamy with excellent taste. I love when this goes on sale but definitely would pay full price for its awesomeness. I would recommend this to others who enjoy greek yogurt. Excellent value.

October 02, 2017

Favourite Yogurt

Liberte is my favourite greek yogurt to purchase whenever I do my grocery shopping. The texture is thick and creamy, and there's a good balance in taste. It's not too sweet and has the right amount of tartness that you'd want in a yogurt. I usually eat 1 small container or a couple of large spoonfuls from the larg container and mix in either granola, nuts, or any fruit I may have on hand. It's filling enough to be either breakfast or a light snack before a meal.

September 13, 2017

Very good with lots of fruit

The first time I saw this yogurt on the shelf I was hesitant. So I bought on and was pleasantly surprised about how good it is. Love the way you have to mix the fruit from the bottom.

September 06, 2017

SANS LACTOSE

J'ai essayé le yogourt greek sans lactose et je suis vraiment surprise et contente du goût ainsi que de la texture qui est pratiquement semblable à ceux avec lactose

c'est une bonne option pour diminuer notre consommation de lait,

Mon fils n'y a vue que du feu !

July 30, 2017

Smooth, Creamy, Protein

This is one of my favorite yogurts I buy and eat for breakfast. It is so smooth, creamy and packed with protein. I like that you can mix it with oatmeal, berries, bananas and flax seeds too give it that extra kick of nutrition. The vanilla greek yogurt ha a very nice light taste and is extremely healthy. I noticed that you can also get them in a wide variety of flavours such as peach, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and lemon.

You can buy this at Superstore for 4.99$ Can. Will buy again and I recommend.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Liberte Vanilla Yogurt is one of my all time favorites. I've been craving a lot of white foods.. it's so weird but I've been having yogurt, granola, berries & well some whip because I've been craving it!

May 11, 2017

This is a family favourite and we find it delicious as is, or with a little fruit mixed in. I also use it in various recipes as a healthy alternative - great source of protein!

May 03, 2017

Love the vanilla fat free especially and use the fat free regular in dips and as an alternative to mayonnaise. Super versatile, super yummy. I've even used it in a muffin recipe and it was delish!

May 03, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le yogourt greek. Je ne le trouve pas amer ni astringent. Moi personnellement, je l'aime encore plus avec mon pain au banane maison! Les 2 s'accompagne très bien.

May 03, 2017

My favourite yogurt. I buy the 0% fat version and I find it's super creamy. I also buy the plain flavour and add Splenda. It has a good amount of protein. I use it for cereal, granola, fruit, smoothies... It's a staple for me.