Liberte Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 318 in Yogurt

A type of yogurt crafted using traditional Greek methods. A yogurt strained according to the principles of old-time cheesecloth draining, which gives it an incredibly rich and creamy texture and one that’s absolutely free of fat. As surprising as it is delicious. Requiring three times more milk than a regular yogurt, Greek yogurt also contains twice the protein of any other regular yogurt. It’s an excellent source of energy and the perfect choice for a low-fat diet.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Liberte Vanilla Yogurt is one of my all time favorites. I've been craving a lot of white foods.. it's so weird but I've been having yogurt, granola, berries & well some whip because I've been craving it!

May 11, 2017

This is a family favourite and we find it delicious as is, or with a little fruit mixed in. I also use it in various recipes as a healthy alternative - great source of protein!

May 03, 2017

Love the vanilla fat free especially and use the fat free regular in dips and as an alternative to mayonnaise. Super versatile, super yummy. I've even used it in a muffin recipe and it was delish!

May 03, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le yogourt greek. Je ne le trouve pas amer ni astringent. Moi personnellement, je l'aime encore plus avec mon pain au banane maison! Les 2 s'accompagne très bien.

May 03, 2017

My favourite yogurt. I buy the 0% fat version and I find it's super creamy. I also buy the plain flavour and add Splenda. It has a good amount of protein. I use it for cereal, granola, fruit, smoothies... It's a staple for me.

May 01, 2017

I love this kind of yougurt, I don't eat much yogurt as it's not my favourite thing but when I do it's always the vanilla kinda, it's simple and delicious.

April 29, 2017

I love Liberte Greek Yogurt, especially the plain variety. It's less sugary and we will mix our own fruit and nuts in or blend it into a smoothie. I only wish it was slightly less expensive. I love the quality of the brand, but usually buy something cheaper just due to budget constraints.

April 15, 2017

As a food lover, I wished I found out about this yogurt many years before but how good it is! It maybe a bit expensive than the other brands but worth it. If you like yogurt to be thick, creamy and no sugar or less amoun of sugar this yogurt is good for you! Greek has more protein as normal yogurt great for vegetarian and vegan. I put this yogurt and add some gronola and fruits. Some are made in big packs and small ones too.

April 13, 2017

Whenever I buy Greek yogurt Liberte is always my go-to brand! I've tried a few different flavors and I buy the plain quite often to use for cooking and baking. The quality is great and the price point is good. It's also easily found in many grocery stores.

April 10, 2017

You cant go wrong with this incredibly delicious yogurt! It has such a creamy vanilla flavour and is a go to snack for me !I love yogurt!! I would recommend this to everyone.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)