Liberte Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 282 in Yogurt

A type of yogurt crafted using traditional Greek methods. A yogurt strained according to the principles of old-time cheesecloth draining, which gives it an incredibly rich and creamy texture and one that’s absolutely free of fat. As surprising as it is delicious. Requiring three times more milk than a regular yogurt, Greek yogurt also contains twice the protein of any other regular yogurt. It’s an excellent source of energy and the perfect choice for a low-fat diet.

April 15, 2017

As a food lover, I wished I found out about this yogurt many years before but how good it is! It maybe a bit expensive than the other brands but worth it. If you like yogurt to be thick, creamy and no sugar or less amoun of sugar this yogurt is good for you! Greek has more protein as normal yogurt great for vegetarian and vegan. I put this yogurt and add some gronola and fruits. Some are made in big packs and small ones too.

April 13, 2017

Whenever I buy Greek yogurt Liberte is always my go-to brand! I've tried a few different flavors and I buy the plain quite often to use for cooking and baking. The quality is great and the price point is good. It's also easily found in many grocery stores.

April 10, 2017

You cant go wrong with this incredibly delicious yogurt! It has such a creamy vanilla flavour and is a go to snack for me !I love yogurt!! I would recommend this to everyone.

April 10, 2017

I tried plain Liberte Greek yogurt and it was very good. I cut up strawberries and added it to the yogurt to add flavor. It was very thick and creamy. I will make it part of my weekly shopping list.

April 05, 2017

Liberte Greek Yogurt est très bon, très calorifique et dispendieux comparativement aux autres marque mais idéal pour satisfaire au niveau des protéines.

April 04, 2017

I love this yogurt so much. It is on the pricey side but it's amazing either way. I like buying this at Costco where you can get a 15-cup variety pack. However, now If I'm shopping at Costco, I go with the Kirkland brand and it is absolutely identical but cheaper. But if i'm at a regular grocery store, this is my go-to brand!

April 03, 2017

Best yogurt easily available in a majority of grocery stores. The list of ingredients is basic, it tastes great in every flavor and consistency, and makes me wonder how all other brands can't seem to get this right when it seems so simple for Liberté.

April 03, 2017

My son and I really adored the mocha. We eat three to four of the large tubs a week. He uses it to make his own fruit smoothies. I tell everyone how much we love our Liberte .<3 <3 <3

March 29, 2017

Thick, creamy and protein packed. Can be pricy but can be bought in bulk (Costco) for a great price. Very filling and healthy option for breakfast and great in smoothies!

March 08, 2017

I personally eat the Raspberry flavoured Liberte. I have never enjoyed yogurt so much. The texture is thick and creamy, and the flavour is outstanding without being too sweet.

I also love that it frequently goes on sale at my local grocery store. But I would spend full price any day of the week.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer