IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurt Reviews
#9 in Yogurt

December 12, 2017

Handy snack

My kids love these. It's handy to have a healthier snack on the go. I love the lid on these ones as there are less spills than some of the other yogurt drinks.

October 24, 2017

L'ami des lunchs

Ces yogourts à boire sont parfait pour les lunchs, chaque jour j'en met un dans le mien et celui de mon conjoint. Les enfants et les adultes les adorent. Collation ideale aussi pendant la route, quand je n'ai pas le temps de déjeuner.

September 22, 2017

We buy these by the case

My daughter must drink at least 2/3 of these a day! After trying almost every other kids drinkable yogurt out there this is the only one she wants. Great taste (I've actually tried them

September 22, 2017

Kids love it

My kids love it. If my daughter could drink them all in one sitting she would!! Affordable and great for lunches or snacks. My daughter is a yogurt maniac!!

September 20, 2017

awesome!

my lil one loves these she goes nuts for them! easy quick snack on the way to daycare or on the go,no mess no stress! common trusted brand in our home. if you ever need something in a flash give it a shot

August 14, 2017

IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurt

The IOGO Nano Drinkable Yogurts make for a great little snack for littles on the go or at school, My son loves the taste of these and they are fairly good for him which I like.

August 13, 2017

Perfect size

We love these! My kids enjoy them for breakfast and also pack them in their school lunches. Their favourite flavour is Strawberry. Easy to open kids are a bonus too!

June 30, 2017

Tastes Great

This is a great pick up and go drink! It is the perfect size for on the go travelling and you can fit so many without it taking up too much space. There are numerous of flavours such as vanilla,strawberry and etc

June 12, 2017

A tasty staple in our home.

These handy little drinks are great for a little something on the go. We've tried many different yogurt brands but these are the favorite based on the spill proof cap & their flavor. Kids love them!

June 06, 2017

These drinks are a staple in my house. I love the spillproof cap, it definitely comes in handy with my 2 year old. My 4 year old also loves them, as do our two daycare children. Their favourites are the vanilla and strawberry flavours. The raspberry is also a hit; but the banana flavour reminds them too much of medicine. I find they are pricey at the grocery store( 2packages for $8 on sale, which would be 12 drinks) but at Costco you can get 24 drinks for $10