IÖGO Nano Pouch Reviews
#3 in Yogurt

Nanö pouch is a nutritious snack containing yogurt and fruit purée. It is made with real fruit, and has no gelatine, no artificial colours or flavours. Nanö pouch is a one-step snack solution for kids, and can be frozen for lunch boxes! Available in four flavours: Apple-Strawberry, Apple-Blueberry, Apple-Peach, Apple-Cherry-Beet.

Nanö pochette est une collation nutritive contenant du yogourt et de la purée. Elle est faite avec de vrais fruits, est sans gélatine, sans colorant ni arôme artificiels. C'est une collation idéale pour les enfants qui peut être congelée afin d'être intégrée à leur boîte à lunch. Offert en 4 saveurs : Pomme-Fraise, Pomme-Bleuet, Pomme-Pêche, Pomme-Cerise-Betterave.

June 15, 2017

Love this product

These little yougurt packs are so convenient & perfect for on the go!
    My kids love yogurt and on a busy morning I don't mind if they have these in the car...
    No mess is a plus for me & my 5 kids!

June 14, 2017

The pickiest eater in the world (my 6 yr old son) LOVES it!!

We were selected by #ChickAdvisor to try these new yogurt and fruit puree "pouches" by Iogo & I selected the Blueberry flavor. My 6 year old son has ASD and has a list of about 20 foods that he will actually eat as he has issues with textures, smells and tastes (can't do fizzy, sour, etc.). He does enjoy yogurt drinks, tubes and "mini" containers - as long as the yogurt has no fruit bits in it. He also enjoys different fruit purees and this is one of the ways I manage to sneak some veggies into his diet (he will only eat cucumbers on his own, that's it). So, although excited to be selected, I figured that this test run would be a wash because of my son's issues with food. So, imagine my surprise when my son not only squeezed the pouch full of goodness back in about 5 seconds, but he requested a 2nd pouch! Packaging is convenient, price point is fair - I definitely will buy again and recommend. Thanks for choosing us ChickAdvisor - because of you, we #gotitfree - Cheers!

June 14, 2017

I was to get the iogo protein yogurt. I wasn't able to find it, so I purchased the iogo nano. My kids loved them. Especially my youngest. I just wish they were a bit more affordable.

June 11, 2017

I received this product as part of the chick advisor product review club and I absolutely loved it. It had great taste and texture. The whole house loved it and I will be buying it again. A quick snack you can take on the road without having to worry about having a spoon.

June 09, 2017

My son absolutely loved this, its so convenient and easy to take with you. The taste was really good and its also a healthy snack to have with you. I have already purchased it twice since receiving my free one from Chick Advisor, so thank you again for the opportunity of trying this :)

June 08, 2017

My kids LOVED these yogurt pouches! They can be picky, but they loved them so much that I've already bought another pack. Easy to pack for school, since they don't need a spoon or any extra packages. Would definitely recommend!

June 08, 2017

My fussy family loved the Iogo Nano Pouch. The taste and texture were pleasing. We tried the Apple Cherry pouch. It makes for a healthy but tasty snack. I will definitely be buying these in the future. #GotItFree

June 08, 2017

Il a bon gout. Il est velouté. L'emballage est pratique. Il y a plusieurs saveurs. Les morceaux de fruits sont appréciés. Pas trop sucré. Il est rassasiant.

June 08, 2017

Loved by kids both big and small! We tried Iogo in 2 flavors, Apple-Strawberry & Apple-Blueberry, and both were smooth and creamy. Although I would think of this as a child's snack, the grown-up kids loved it as well. My nephew particularly loved his, and wanted more :) Prices in general are pretty good, and you can find coupons to help reduce the cost.

They are also available in an additional 2 flavors - Apple-Peach & Apple-Cherry-Beet. Super easy to find in all grocery stores and super centers. One of the things I liked the most is that they are easy for an on-the-go snack. Plus you can put the lid back on the pouch!

June 08, 2017

What an amazing product. The fact it resealable is such a fantastic option zz the flavour choices were great. The sugar content is a bit High but again a great snack!