iPhone x Reviews
#16 in Cell Phones

October 13, 2019

Battery quality has lasted longer than expected

I've had this phone model since they were first released and am pleasantly surprised that the battery health is still at 90% of its maximum capacity. I expected it to degrade much faster. I'm really happy with this phone but for once I'm not in a rush to upgrade to the newest, latest model due to how expensive iPhones are becoming. I've gone from being one of the people that upgrades at nearly every new model release to feeling like I will keep this one until it dies due to cost.

May 16, 2019

Good but a few issues.

It's a great phone, the camera is great and the large screen is ideal for taking photos. But what with all the glitches! I barely use any storage I even use google photos! Sometimes my phone decided it's had enough and shuts off but this is rare. the large screen, big battery and face ID do make up for the few times is glitches though.

March 14, 2019

Good product

I love the new iPhone X which is surprising. Usually I don’t see any difference when upgrading to a new iPhone but with this one the quality of the pictures are just awesome and the batterie life is very good.

February 11, 2019

Big fan of apple 🍎

I am big fan apple phones. I was using this phones from last 6 years. And now I have I phone x. This is so amazing phone with fantastic features. I love the camera of this phone . Battery life is also great.

February 05, 2019
    New York, United States

LOVE my iPhone X

I was a huge android fan, have never had a phone that wasn't a samsung or motorola since my first smartphone in 2010. This year, I decided I needed a change and switched to the iPhone X. I absolutely LOVE this phone. The battery life is fantastic, I can get so many apps (I have the 256gb version) and it's very easy to use. The facial recognition software is top notch. My daughter is almost my twin but the phone doesn't unlock with her face. I can wear sunglasses, be in the dark, pretty much anything and my phone still unlocks for me.

January 30, 2019
    Florida, United States

Very pretty

I got my iPhone X this December and I absolutely love it. I was hesitant on getting this phone because for one the no home button and two did I really want to pay that much for something I may not even like? But I got it and now I love it.

October 17, 2018

I Love my IPhoneX

I purchased this iPhone, just by looking at it I knew I was going to be buying it. I am blown away by the clarity of the camera, it takes the most clear, crisp photos. The removal of the home button was different and took some getting used to but I am in love with my phone. I would purchase the next one that Apple comes out with, the Retina scan to unlock is amazing. They just keep getting better and better.

August 15, 2018

Iphone x is a very good product to buy

I have purchased this phone to replace an iphone 8 that was stolen a month ago, it is a bit confusing without the home button that you usually have on all previous iphones, so it usually takes time to get used to. Just like any other iphone, it is really easy to use. It has a big screen and the face ID that replaces the thumb ID to unlock your phone, which I think is the main innovation with this product. I dont usually use “messages” app anymore but there you have the animoji, where it “copies” your expressions and will record your voice. Overall, i think it is a very nice product. No complains.

August 08, 2018

I would buy again!

I really recommend the new iphone X, its more powerful and easier to users. The camera take as beautiful as professional cameras because the "portrait" mode.

May 13, 2018

Apples NEWEST phone

Apple's newest phone the iPhone X is quite interesting.
    I miss having a home button, and the face ID kind of worries me. The phone is small and light but lacks a few needed components. Ever since the launch of the iPhone 7 the audio jack has been missing. Which means you can no longer charge the phone while listening to music.
    It is a beautiful phone, has an AMAZING camera but i cant get over the loss of both the home button and the audio jack