Prestige Item
It Cosmetics Hello Results Wrinkle-Reducing Daily Retinol Serum-in-Cream Reviews

Good - 0

February 23, 2021

love it

I absolutely love this product! I have been using this product morning and night! It smells so clean and it’s so soft! I love the silky texture and it does not leave my skin feeling oily! I have been using this product for over 1 week now and have seen my skin improve immensely! My skin just absorbs this silky cream . It does not leave any residue in my face either. I will continue use this product!!highly recommended!!

February 13, 2021

Miracle cream

IT COSMETICS: Hello Results: Wrinkle Reducing Retinol Serum Cream

Love this product, it has definitely made an improvement in my skin in the short time I have used it. My complexion feels smoother and looks brighter, more refreshed!

I feel that I have less appearance of little wrinkles near my eyes. I like that. Because I know it takes time. But I do recommend to keep using. And if you find that it irritates you stop it. I did in the first days use it feel a little tingling on my skin and also I noticed a little peeling. Also when you apply this do use this with a moisturizer and the next day always wear SPF 50 . After it went away and started using it everyday other day and I still keep using it. You don’t need a large amount with little amount you do good .

January 18, 2021

Obsessed!

I’m honestly wowed by this anti-aging serum/moisturizer!!

I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and I can see more youthfulness when I look in the mirror!

The other day my neighbour complimented me on how great I look and I give all the credit to this IT Cosmetics product!

I use it every night after I wash my face and it’s super light and quickly gets absorbed by my skin.

Totally recommend!

January 13, 2021

Pricey but works

So this product is pricey 90+ CAD! That said I have used it for several weeks and it is really nice on the skin. I love the packaging and that contamination is minimized with the pump design. I noticed that my skin does go slightly red when initially applied but that goes away pretty quickly and then I noticed my redness seems reduced overall. It also seems to give me a dewy complexion and even my mother-in-law noticed!