4.1/5
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination With SPF 50+ Reviews
#219 in Foundation

Makes my skin glow

This product makes my skin glow and cover blemishes while still looking very natural! I Love that it has a pump and the product lasts a while, I would recommend!

2.7/5

Where is the SPF?

I bought this cream and noticed no sunscreen on the product listing, even though it states SPF 50 on the front. I returned it to sephora, as no expiry date (a must for sunscreen in Canada). Otherwise great product but want sunscreen.

My favourite

I used to buy drugstore brand foundation but I started wearing this and it not only is a good foundation but has added benefits as well being a cc cream too. I’ve tried others but I always go back to this. I absolutely love it and my skin looks flawless.

August 28, 2020

instant natural

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination With SPF 50+ adds instant natural feels great on my face also protecting from SUN exposure. Its lightweight and buildable, it blends very good blender. The shade range isn’t wide but I personally love how it looks

August 28, 2020

Best CC Cream with SPF

This is a holy grail product in my kit during all seasons. I have it in a couple of shades to match my tan in the summer and my faded skin in the winter. I love this product because it corrects your skin, gives a flawless finish, medium to buildable full coverage, and has high SPF. This is not technically a foundation but I treat it as one, so if you are looking for your next foundation, I would totally recommend this one!

April 25, 2020

Lightweight and gorgeous cc cream

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination With SPF 50+ adds instant natural radiance on my face While protecting from harmful SUN exposure. Its lightweight and buildable, it blends out like a dream with a beauty blender. The shade range isn’t wide but I personally love how it looks on me after oxidization.

February 05, 2020

Amazing

I love the natural glow after using this cc+ cream from it cosmetics. This is better than any foundation. This is very light but it has full coverage.

2.2/5

November 27, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

ended up looking like an oil slick on my face

this looked like an oil slick on my face even with a small amount but somehow also really dried me out, I wont buy again, Had no effect regarding coverage or balancing my skin tone

October 22, 2019
    California, United States

Love this

I love this cc cream. When I don’t want to wear a full face foundation this is such an easy fast go to. You can build the coverage and it leaves a beautiful dewy look. My only complaint is that it’s a little pricey and I feel like I go through it kind of fast.

August 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

There's no going back!

I've been an it girl since stumbling upon their Bye Bye Undereye concealer. Nothing I've tried - EVER- has worked so well. And I have tried everything.
    I was happy when I found their Your Skin But Bette CC cream on the Shopping Channel (only place in Canada I could get it). It has been my go to for years. Now it is available at Sephora, and on it Cosmetic's relatively new CANADA site.
    THis CC Cream is now offered in iluminating and matte versions. I love the bit of brightness I get from the illuminating version! the coverage is still great too, and you can't beat having all that goodness and SPF in one tube.