J & S Nails 1 Step Gel Polish Reviews
#286 in Nail Polish

April 16, 2019

best

BEST EVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

March 11, 2018

Would purchase again

This is the best polish I've ever used. It's creamy, goes on like a dream, and is super shiny even without a top coat. With a top coat, it's practically indestructible. Removal was smooth as silk; no fighting the polish, no soaking it with remover, no scrubbing at my nails.

March 05, 2017

How many times have you all seen "one step" and had it disappoint you? Countless times, right? Well, not THIS time because I was so floored when both hands were done and cured within 10 minutes. SERIOUSLY! Most gel polishes require a cured base coat, followed by two coats of polish and then a cured top coat to give that unmistakable gel polish shine. Both of these photos have NO TOP COAT. Ladies and gentlemen, what you are seeing is just the polish. Shining on its own! That bottle I am holding is the only bottle of anything I used!

Like any gel manicure, it is important to clean the nail beds of any oils using a lint-free wipe and alcohol. This is known as "dehydrating" the nail bed and helps the polish to stick. After doing this, I painted one thin coat of the deep purple SR7 (I wish the names were more fun and the bottles more descriptive of the shades inside because they all look the same!) and cured. I have an LED lamp, so I cured for 60 seconds. If you have a UV lamp, you will need 2 minutes. I painted another thin coat and cured for another 60 seconds. BAM! I was done. No wiping was needed because my nails were not sticky to the touch! Incredible, right?! I am just so impressed with these gel polishes and HIGHLY recommend them!