Prestige Item
Jack black moisture therapy lip balm Reviews

Good - 0

January 04, 2018

I really love these.

I think these are exceptional lip balms. I love the flavours - black tea, especially. I love that they have an SPF 25 because my lips get burnt pretty easily. These are nice because they aren't shiny; they leave a very natural, moist finish. They leave my lips hydrated and soft with just a hint of flavour and scent. They are a little more expensive than some other lip balms but they are really a quality product.

February 28, 2017

For $10, I think this is a great lip balm!

It seems pricey but is truly great quality, smells and tastes great and really does it's job well.

I know this is a men's brand, but I love this product and always buy myself one when I buy it for my man!

My favourite is the Shea butter flavour, but I also like mint. I will try the grapefruit next!

June 26, 2016

This lip balm is great! Even though it's for "men" I am loving it. It has vitamin E, Shea butter, green tea and antioxidants. I love the mint smell and it gives a slight tingle to the lips. Also has spf 25. It also comes in black tea, lemon, shear butter and grapefruit scents. As soon as my lips feel dry and cracked I put this on and they are instantly re-moisturizer. The price is also great at only $10.50