Amazing

Jamberry nail polish strips Reviews

1.5/5

Ranked #1106 out of 1532 in Nail Polish

November 28, 2014

Paid more than these were worth given that they started to fall off the next day-starting in the shower. I was so excited to try this product given the cool & # of choices/designs....I have used the Sally Hasen products and really liked them but not the limited selection. IMO the SH ones are way more of a superior product bc they were 1/2 the cost (no shipping),lasted longer and did not require heat, not to mention the Jamberry ones felt ridged and uncomfortable. I may try this product again but obviously when there is free shipping but don't have high expectations.

October 29, 2014

I have not been impressed at all with the new Jamberry nail polish strips. At $20.00 a sheet, I find the cheaper brands at drugstores or dollarstores just as good or better. Im a mom of 2 toddlers. My hands are very busy and always in water. I was told that didnt matter. But Im sure it didnt help. They just dont stay on no matter all the tricks and tips i tried. And the edge at the tip of your nail I found sharp even after i filed and filed.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

Ellimay added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette