Jamieson Natural Sources B12

Jamieson Natural Sources B12 Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 258 in Supplements

June 01, 2017

I use these daily and I'm diabetic so I need the b12 increased on my diet. I feel great taking these and they don't taste like a typical supplement. Great value and can be bought at almost every drugstore.

May 29, 2017

As a retired laboratory technologist, I know that B12 helps produce red blood cells, and helps in auto immune deficiencies. My doctor recommended that I take B12 due to a medical condition. It also helps fighting heart disease and in my case stroke recovery.
    It has many health benefits one I will take for a long time.

May 03, 2017

I have tried these a few times.. I try and take them daily I often forget. Im bad for that.. When I take them regularly I feel good. and have a little more energy and a better mood. The times i forget to take them Im kicking myself because I feel bogged down..

February 13, 2017

Ive been just informed that i needed to up my b12 from my Doctor about a week ago. I went to go back for a check up and he said that my mood swings and being tired could of resulted in how i was feeling.. So back to see him in a month to see how im doing.. Im feeling abit better and a little bit more enegry than before.. I hope it will continue.

January 04, 2017

Works great. Is the best value brand around that I could find. Comes in a big bottle so lasts a long time before I need to repurchase. Bottle is easy to open unlike some others I've tried.

October 28, 2016

As a vegan, B12 is something we don't get in our diets because it's only in meats so it was recommended to me that I take a vitamin for it. I love Jamieson vitamins, all the ones I take are from them.

May 18, 2016

I started taking B12 because my doctor recommended it. Jameson's was the one I chose because it's a brand that I trust for all my vitamin needs. I would encourage others to try it.

April 27, 2016

My doctor suggested that I start taking B12. Jamieson is a name brand that my family has always trusted. I never worry about the quality and the price is always comparable. I will turn to it for all my needs.

April 08, 2016

after gettign some blood work done we found out my b12 was low so i picked some of these up and they were effective in helping me feel a lot better and picked me back up, i now take one daily

March 08, 2016

B12 should be a part of everyones day!!! When I'm feeling run down and extra tired, I take extra b12 to help me get my body back on track! Highly recommend giving it a shot.. great price and taste!