Jeffree star lip scrub

Jeffree star lip scrub Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 29 in Lip Scrub

May 11, 2017

I've got two of these lip scrubs and wow! Not only do they really make your lips soft and ready for liquid lipsticks but they taste AMAZING !

When I first bought them I thought online they looked super small but when I got them I was very shocked at how much product they give you along with the quality of the packing these are A+++ in my books !

September 16, 2016

I absolutely love the mojito flavor lip scrub by Jeffree Star!! It feels and smells amazing, and it TASTES great, too!! It exfoliates your lips without leaving them dry or uncomfortable. It leaves your lips feeling wonderfully smooth, and adds a little plump to them! Definitely worth every penny!!

September 15, 2016

I bought the root beer jeffree star lip scrub off of their US website. Took a long time for shipping but packing was perfect and profit arrived well preserved. I love this lip scrub. It has a very nice flavour and taste. Love that it's vegan. It's a bit expensive for what it is, but it's a big container!