Jelly Belly Candy Reviews
#220 in Candy

November 12, 2017

Jelly Belly's are AMAZING!!

Jelly Belly's are absolutely delicious! I don't like many jelly beans, but these; these ones are my favourite. I love that they are nicely packaged and come with tons of different flavors; flavors that are unique (like no other candy). I also love the fact that you can find them in pretty much any store you can go into. These are definitely a popular brand. The packaging is very good quality, and most packages come with a resealable top so that they stay fresh for longer. I highly recommend these jelly beans to anyone who has never tried them before, or people who have. These Jelly Beans are the best.

October 13, 2017

Meh

Meh it’s ok I mean. Like some of them taste like soap but some are good I like the sweet tasting ones such as cotton candy or bubble gum mmmm those are the best!! Some People like buttered popcorn but I personally find it nasty

March 28, 2017

I love these little jelly belly candies ! There are so many yummy flavours! I used to get these all the time when i was a kid, and i still buy them from time to time. My husband and i sit down and guess what flavours we think we have lol. They never get old!

March 26, 2017

so many flavors, even better if you get the pound bags from costco and get all 50 or so flavors to pick through
    if you're fussy i wouldnt recommend this as u spend a lot of time picking but jelly belly makes amazing flavors

February 17, 2017

I love Jelly Belly Jelly beans, all but the black licorice flavor- eww yuck. They have a ton of tasty flavors and I love combining jelly bean flavors to make recipes for other flavors. These are expensive but totally worth it, honestly I don't like any other kind of jelly beans.

October 23, 2016

Jelly Belly are premium jelly beans because of the wide variety of flavours. The beans are pretty small, but pack a lot of taste. Pear is my fave followed by marshmallow and peach. The bad thing about the mixed bag is that you occasionally get that horrid hot cinnamon bean mixed into one of the good ones and it ruins the taste. I wish they could pull the cinnamon out. Or Make a bag of just pear.

February 25, 2016

I love these jelly belly beans. And my kids and hubby love them too. Last week I purchased the value size pack from Costco for 12.99$ it included 44 flavors. These jell beans by far are the best tasting flavors and texture that I have come across. 100% completely happy with this purchase. I recommend this product.

February 11, 2016

I'm defiantly a candy person and these I enjoyed so much. I love these jelly beans because they are not big and bulky like regular jelly beans and also because they're are so many different flavours in this bag, such a variety!

January 31, 2016

For jelly beans, these were delicious and true to the flavour of the item that the company would try to emulate, whether it was watermelon or toasted marshmallow (for better or worse.) It is admirable that they have chosen to use actual juices and extracts whenever possible. They are pricer than most candies, but their quality stands out.

1.8/5

December 29, 2015

I'm the odd man out here, but I don't like these. They're too sweet.