Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

An oil-infused moisturizer for wet skin that works when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Coconut Oil to refresh and soften the skin.

June 23, 2017

REally great product

I have been using this moisturizer for 3 months now and am on the second full size bottle and I love it. You apply this moisturizer right out of the shower when your skin is still wet then you towel dry afterwards. The moisturizer leaves my skin soft and luminous, the scent is very very subtle and there is no greasy feeling left behind.

I will continue to use this product it is so fast to apply and it does a great job!

June 23, 2017

Apply when wet

Jergens wet skin moisturizer is a great idea . Lotion always works best when you're not completely dry anyway. So with regular Lotion I was applying while still damp . So with this one I apply it while still in the shower to reap all its benefits . It's a medium thickness and it soaks into my skin easily and it smells Amazing . Just like cocunuts . I decided to try it because it was on sale at Shoppers Drugmart, I had coupons and there was a cash back offer on checkout 51 . I was also given 2000 points for it . I would recommend.

June 21, 2017

Love this!

I love this. I was super skeptical that it would come right off when I started drying off after the shower but it made my skin incredibly soft. The price is a little steep if you are unable to get it on sale but it is totally worth it. Keeps my skin soft and smelling great long after I use it!

June 19, 2017

Meh

I'm not overly impressed with this moisturizer. I don't find it to work better on my skin after a shower or bath compared to other moisturizer I use. I do like the smell though!

June 13, 2017

My wet skin loves this stuff

I wasn't sure how my skin would react to this product. In the end my skin loved it. Soft scent and easy to use. No waiting or drying off my self after a shower. Saves so much time.

June 12, 2017

Love this moisturizer!

I received a sample of the Jergens wet skin moisturizer not long ago and absolutely love it! It's not thick and sticky like some other brands, and it's designed specifically for use on your skin after you get out of the bath or shower. You don't need to dry off or anything first, just apply and go! Absolutely love it. 10/10 would recommend.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I got a sample of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer and tried it for the first time last night, I LOVE IT! Its so easy to use and leaves my skin feeling soft, which I was surprised! You apply it while your body is still wet and then pat your body with the towel before getting dressed. The lotion just slides on wet skin making for easy application and quick absorbency!

June 09, 2017

I love this cream in the shower . It save so much time and it's fast . I love hydrating this in shower cream is. They have three different type one with aloe Vera , Argan oil and coconut. It smells so nice !

June 09, 2017

Jergens Moistrizer For Wet Skin est la meilleure crème hydratante que j'ai jamais utilisé. Sa texture fluide permet une application facile et une absorption totale. En plus elle sent vraiment très bon.

May 31, 2017

Love love love this moisturiser! Great smell and feels great! Certain areas get super dry and itchy and I haven't had any issues since using this product.