Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

An oil-infused moisturizer for wet skin that works when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Coconut Oil to refresh and soften the skin.

December 11, 2017

Love it!

I got to try this product as a sample and it is absolutely amazing!! I ran out and bought a big bottle right away. Licks the moisture right in, doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.

November 07, 2017

Works well, I like the scent

I was really excited to try this out, I get so dry in the winter and kind of hate moisturizing all the time. This works alright, it gives a decent amount of moisture and I do like the smell quite a bit. I find it's a little sticky on application but it dries down quickly and feels fine. I've been using it for a while and my legs aren't scaly and flaky at all now.

October 17, 2017

I first tried a sample of this and used it up within 1 week!

This is a truly innovative product that really works to moisturize my skin after bathing. I never liked how other lotions felt on wet or just dried skin. Also I am impatient and don't have time to towel dry and also I believe that wet skin absorbs lotions better. Jergens has always had quality products - I also use their self-tanning lotions but this time they have made something that I was looking for a long time!

October 05, 2017

wow..colour me surprized

I got a sample of this from chickadvisor a while back and forgot to post.

It felt strange to put cream on wet skin but I was amazed how great my skin felt once it dryed. The fragrance I found a little much but Im sensitive to perfume where others may not be.

Great product

September 28, 2017

Makes my skin so soft!

I love the way my skin feels after using this product. It is so much easier and I feel saves me time applying my lotion in the shower. I find my skin soaks up the lotion better while it is still wet.

September 26, 2017

always on a go lotion

i fell in love with this lotions because when school started i always on a rush on things specially putting lotion. now i dont have to wait for my skin to dry, just on wipe and off to put this lotion. love
    the smells too. gives your skin smoothness and hydrates it. been using it for almost 2 months now and loving it.

August 11, 2017

Love It!

As a person who habitually neglects my skin, I have found that this product, placed right by my tub, is so easy to use after a shower. It was a simple step to add to my morning routine. In addition to that, my skin has never looked or felt better. I also love the coconut oil scent.

August 11, 2017

Love this!

I was so impressed with this wet lotion. I had been given a sample ages ago and it took months before actually trying it out. I was so happy with how well it worked that I went right out to buy a large pump bottle of it. It feels great, is non-oily, and smells divine.

This works better than many higher end and more expensive moisturizers.

June 25, 2017

i recently tried this product

i recently tried this product as i get exema on my hands&eyebrows;and i gotts say its fabulous!it worked the first use.i highly recommend this product.

June 25, 2017

Faster than the usual way!

This brand is my favorite for a wet skin moisturizer. Although the version I prefer is "with Nourishing Monoi Oil". The directions are simple, you get out of the shower (or bath) rub a small amount on your arms and legs (and wherever else) --then dry off. Seriously, it's that easy. Tip: pat don't rub when you dry off, or you're taking the majority of the lotion off with the towel. Skin is instantly moisturized, softer and it only took a minute!