Jergens Vitamin E Moisturizer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #76 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 08, 2017

Really liked this product!! My skin had become very dry and dehydrated and found this moisturizer that be very effective! Not greasy and has a pleasant scent

May 08, 2017

Jergens vitamin E is my absolute favourite moisturizer! It's the only lotion I've found gentle enough to apply to my sensitive face. It doesn't break me out or make me feel oily or greasy. It's a great overall full body lotion. I always stock up when it goes on sale. It's been my go-to for years and will continue to be for many more years!

May 08, 2017

I really like this moisturizer for when I step out of the shower. I like that is is thick and it doesn't make my skin and hands sticky like some moisturizers do. I also like the fresh scent. It's not too strong, but it's pleasant.

March 08, 2017

J'adore cette crème. Je l'ai acheté une première fois lorsqu'elle était en vente et je l'ai adopté tout de suite. Elle fonctionne bien. Rend la peau douce et hydrate bien. Par dessus tout, je suis tombé en amour avec son odeur

March 05, 2017

This lotion is great in the washroom for after-shower use. It has a soapy smell, which I don't mind but otherwise it absorbs pretty nicely into the skin. I really like the pump as oppose to a cap because it's much more convenient. Jergens offer more moisturizers in different scents so you can choose the smell you like before you buy.

January 17, 2017

I really enjoy Jergens I find it to be quite moisturizing and really enjoy using it once I step out of the shower. It is non greasy and absorbs into the skin well. The bottle is a great size and will definitely repurchase it

January 17, 2017

I use this daily and like the light texture yet effective cream. It is non greasy and smells really great too. I usually do not have to reapply during the day.

January 10, 2017

One of the best moisturizers I've tried. My hands get VERY dry and I used to have to apply cream every few hours that would then leave everything around me greasy. I only need to use this twice a day - once while at work as the air here is super drying, and I use it once before bed. It doesn't leave my hands greasy and absorbs well so I can get right back to work (typing) after using. It's awesome.

January 08, 2017

I really like this lotion. It absorbs really fast and my skin feels really soft and smooth for hours afterwards. It has a nice light scent and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I would definitely buy again.

September 23, 2016

J'ai tellement aimer cette lotion pour la peau . La peau est lisse sent tres bonne et rafraîchissante . Excellente lotion à essayer et à racheter sans aucuns doute . Excellente qualité prix , abordable . Je la recommande fortement .

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists