4.1/5
Jergens Vitamin E Moisturizer Reviews

October 27, 2017

I would not purchase this product again

I bought this mosturizer because my skin gets super dry in the winter. I find it does the job but I have to re apply often. I don't mind it but my husband hates it, he thinks it makes his skin feel gross. I don't love it enough to purchase again.

September 11, 2017

Underwhelming

Though this lotion worked well for hydration, it would often leave an almost sticky or tacky feel to my skin, which I hate. Also, there is some alcohol in the ingredients, which turns me off a bit to the product overall. I have high standards since my skin is so sensitive, dry, and I have eczema.

The texture is good, since it's more oil than cream, and as a result it feels much lighter. The hydration is excellent, though I feel that because of some of the problematic ingredients this has, it requires very frequent reapplication for skin such as mine.

I would recommend this as a relatively affordable lotion, but I would not recommend it for someone who has higher standards and or special needs for their skin.

August 11, 2017

Power to the vitamin E

Jerrgens vitamin e cream is my.new go to cream. I suffer from extremely dry itchy skin and this creams helps to.provide the relief from those symptoms. Not only that my akin always feels soft and smooth after using. Unlike that you don't feel greasy with this cream.

May 08, 2017

Really liked this product!! My skin had become very dry and dehydrated and found this moisturizer that be very effective! Not greasy and has a pleasant scent

May 08, 2017

Jergens vitamin E is my absolute favourite moisturizer! It's the only lotion I've found gentle enough to apply to my sensitive face. It doesn't break me out or make me feel oily or greasy. It's a great overall full body lotion. I always stock up when it goes on sale. It's been my go-to for years and will continue to be for many more years!

May 08, 2017

I really like this moisturizer for when I step out of the shower. I like that is is thick and it doesn't make my skin and hands sticky like some moisturizers do. I also like the fresh scent. It's not too strong, but it's pleasant.

March 08, 2017

J'adore cette crème. Je l'ai acheté une première fois lorsqu'elle était en vente et je l'ai adopté tout de suite. Elle fonctionne bien. Rend la peau douce et hydrate bien. Par dessus tout, je suis tombé en amour avec son odeur

March 05, 2017

This lotion is great in the washroom for after-shower use. It has a soapy smell, which I don't mind but otherwise it absorbs pretty nicely into the skin. I really like the pump as oppose to a cap because it's much more convenient. Jergens offer more moisturizers in different scents so you can choose the smell you like before you buy.

January 17, 2017

I really enjoy Jergens I find it to be quite moisturizing and really enjoy using it once I step out of the shower. It is non greasy and absorbs into the skin well. The bottle is a great size and will definitely repurchase it

January 17, 2017

I use this daily and like the light texture yet effective cream. It is non greasy and smells really great too. I usually do not have to reapply during the day.