Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 30 in Workout Video

Jillian Michaels is TV's toughest trainer, but she is committed to getting big results. As your own personal trainer, Jillian will guide you through her exclusive 3-2-1 Interval System that combines strength, cardio and abs to blast through calories for a dramatic 30 DAY SHRED. The program includes three complete 20-minute workouts which progress by level of intensity. Start with Level 1 and advance through Level 3 – in no time you'll achieve a lean, shredded body.

June 03, 2017

Honestly one of the most difficult DVDs I've ever owned. I get tired after the first 10 minutes doing it. Got to my end goal following her directions and doing it daily. I reccommed if you are willing to follow though with it. It really does help you loose weight if you do it right.

May 30, 2017

Did the 30 day shred a couple years ago and lost a bunch of weight! A lot of the things I learned I was able to keep up with! She is so motivating and the workouts are not totally awful to do. Will be doing this again soon to loose my baby weight!

January 21, 2017

Jillian is the bomb!! She is incredibly motivating and also straight to the point. I like the no bs attitude she brings to the table. If you're looking for a tough workout she will give it to you! This one kicked my a$$!!

January 12, 2017

I like the fact that she is a great motivator. She gives you a tough work out but it is well worth all the sweat and pain. I have tired a few of her videos.

January 12, 2017

The first time I tried this video I couldn't move for 3 days afterwards - granted it was my first time working out in months and I probably over did it. This video is great - keeps you motivated and hurts! But like they say no pain no gain!

September 24, 2016

This workout video is simple but it totally rocks! Jillian Michaels is a no BS type and will work you really hard! I love the Level 2! This workout video was my go to workout video everyday. For 30 minutes you get a good exercise and stretches and will make u feel good. Combined with other videos, I had lost 40lbs in 2012. of course with proper diet as well.

July 01, 2016

Loved this work out video. One of the only ones to get me doing and feeling good about it all. Plus you don't have to work out all day to get that feel good sensation! Julian is a great motivation!

July 01, 2016

It takes dedication bug if you can commit for 30 days, it's awesome. You do the first workout video for 10 days, then you move on to the second workout and do that one for ten days and then the third one for ten days. I saw a huge difference after the first 10 days, huge! But only subtle changes in the next 20 days.

The first days doing the workout are so hard, almost seem impossible. But after a few days it gets easier, which is also a nice way of noticing you're actually getting more in shape. At the end of the ten days it's almost easy! But then you move on to the next workout, lol.. Good luck!

She's a bit annoying but after you're familiar with the workout you can either mute it or only listen to her voice and pay no attention to the screen so you don't feel like punching her.

All and all a great exercise to get in shape quick!

March 16, 2016

This is a great at home workou, but let me tell you that you need to try and stay motivated. The dvd consists of 3 levels, you do 1 level for 10 days and then move on. The workouts are really good and hard. Jillian will probably piss you off at some point but just get past that. By the end of it you will have increased strenght and toning.

January 04, 2016

The 30 day shred is a great workout video. It can be more advanced if you want to be. I noticed overall toning and an increase in strength.