Joe Fresh Cheek Tint

Joe Fresh Cheek Tint Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 573 in Blush

100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten free

100% Natural formula was designed to be used as a cream blush and a lip tint. Pure fruit pigments in a base of skin and lip softening and moisturizing shea and cocoa butters. Highly concentrated with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants.

Net wt. 0.26 oz / 7.5 g

September 09, 2016

Amazing product I'm a not a big makeup user but this product is defiantly a keeper. Gives your face an amazing glow! Helps me feel younger ! And it doesn't even feel like it's on

June 12, 2016

I've never used a stick blush before, but I love this one. I got the colour "rosette" and it goes well against my pale skin. It's not too pink so it looks natural. It cost me $10 at Shoppers Drug Mart and I love it so far.

May 01, 2016

Thought this would pair well with Joe fresh sheer tint-- product barely showed up on skin and was really flakey and gross looking once applied. Would not reccomend.

October 03, 2013

This Cheek Tint is quite remarkable. It goes on smooth and lasts a few hours which is very good considering I only paid $1.50 for it. I purchased one of each colour and the only one that didn't work out was the colour "Nude" because it was lighter than my skin tone and didn't look right. A wonderful product. The only problem is that it does attract dust easily.

September 09, 2011

I love this product, I bought it in the Peach color. I dab it on the cheeks and blend with my fingers. Or dab on cheeks , add a touch of moisturizer over it and blend that way it speads easy and evenly.
    It gives a a peachy/pinkish sunkissed looked and looks very natural.

August 13, 2010

I picked this up in the "nude" shade. The colour is very light, but it has a glowy shimmer, making the product perfect for a highlighter. I normally don't use highlight, so this is an easy transition.

The little twist up tube holds a fair amount of product and for $4 you can be a bit more experimental with your colour choice. I like that the product is creamy and blendable. I can't say that the shade I got had a lot of pigmentation, but that is why I chose it. Overall a great addition to any makeup bag.

August 06, 2010

I would have to say I was very skeptical of Joe products for a while. Their clothes do not fit to my body so I sort of gave up. But, I decided I would give Joe another chance and I was quite surprised. It's quite bright for a light skinned person as myself so you don't need to apply much. But, I would have to say it worked beautifully! check it out!

December 17, 2009

I haven't been able to use this in a complete look yet but I am really liking it! At first I felt I couldn't see a thing (got it in peach) but I was determined to make it work for me lol and the second time I tried it I put on a bit more and it really turned out nicely. The only thing that sucks for me though is the fact that I developed a bit of acne on my cheeks (NOT BECAUSE OF THE PRODUCT) so I am kind of scared of using this encase it highlights it (worst nightmare!!!) Prefect to wear in the summer for sure and since I don't like to use cream blush on its own I pair it up with my Smashbox illuminator to really make the blush stand out.

July 02, 2009

I have been dying to try the Joe Fresh line of cosmetics for a while now, but honestly I have so much make-up and not enough faces to wear it on ha ha so I have been trying to resist. Well, my blush just ran out and you cannot NOT have blush … so while I was having my regular rendez vous with Joe I decided to check out their blush options – they have powder and cheek tint. The cheek tint comes in a number of shades (including berry, bronze, nude, cheery, peach and pink). I chose berry – a darker purple-red kind of colour because I found that the others were kind of bright/light on my medium skin tone.

Like all Joe Fresh products I am quite happy with this purchase – it comes in a tube not unlike a lipstick tube where you roll the product up and rub it on your cheeks. It drags on little on your skin but I remedied that by putting on a tiny dot of lotion before I applied. The colour looks beautiful and natural. I can’t really explain how it is different from powder blush – it seems like the blush is radiating from under your skin sort of. I also tried it out on my lips (like I said, its not unlike a lipstick) and it also looks quite nice. However I don’t think I would recommend using it as a lip product necessarily because it did smudge more than I would accept from a normal lipstick.

All in all, a great product (and did I mention it was only 4 bucks?!)

Trump