Joe Fresh Cotton Pads Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 545 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 27, 2017

I just purchased the Joe Fresh cotton pads the other day. I was looking at a couple brands at Shopper Drug Mart. The Joe Fresh was the least expensive. I have mostly in the past few years bought them at a dollar store. I paid 4.00 dollars for these and cringed because of the price.
    I have to tell you theirs a huge difference in the products. Loved how Joe fresh took off my eye makeup. The Joe Fresh pad i so much stronger and I didn't have to use two pads one worked perfectly..

April 13, 2017

They don't cost too much and are so handy. I normally use them to apply products to my face, but they are also great for removing nail polish and lots of other stuff.

February 27, 2017

I like to pick up these Joe Fresh cotton pads because it's just so convenient - I can get them while I am grocery shopping at Superstore! I like how they are a higher quality cotton pad and don't fall apart easily - I often have issues with cotton pads being too flimsy and then they sometimes ending sticking to my nails when removing nail polish. These cotton pads don't do that and are great for many other issues - including removing eye makeup and applying toner - the smooth pad doesn't irritate my skin.

February 26, 2017

these cotton pads from superstore are awesome, they work better than the ones at the dollar store thats for sure and dont leave fuzz behind on your eyes theyre cheap as well

April 03, 2016

I use these all of the time to remove makeup and nail polish. You can just apply some remover to them and they work great! Very soft and do not irritate my skin. These are very affordable and now you can buy them at shoppers which is more convenient! I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for cotton pads for makeup removal!

April 01, 2016

I always have these in my home. #JoeFresh (Cosmetic Pads) are essential to my beauty routine. I use the all the time for removing my nail polish, taking off my makeup, cleaning cuts and scratches and also when appling my skincare toner. Such a good product to have near your makeup table and in your bathroom. Great price.

April 01, 2016

$2 for 100 pads? That price is perfect in my book. These can be used for makeup remover, nail polish remover, fountain pen blotting, whatever you could use a cotton circle for. They dont fall apart like some other cotton circles I've tried in the past, and I honestly couldn't live without them!

March 22, 2016

These are the best cotton pads ever! Outstanding quality. These are soft and durable. Don't shred and fall apart when used for a tougher job line removing nail polish. Very absorbent. Great price - 300 pads for $5.

2.8/5

March 14, 2016

These cosmetic pads are not a very good quality. They are very rough on skin. I was previously using QUO pads and they were much better. The Joe Fresh pads are a good price but I would rather have a better, softer cosmetic pad.

February 08, 2016

Great for removing eye make up and nail polish and very good price point.