John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #968 out of 1102 in Shampoo

Smoothes, shines and aligns frizzy hair for instantly easier straight styling.

June 16, 2012

This shampoo smells and feels great, works up a great lather and leaves my unruly curls and waves shiny, controlled and manageable. A salon quality shampoo without paying salon prices - when used with the matching conditioner my hair comes out looking fabulous every time! Thank you John Frieda!!!

May 19, 2010

I received a sample of this product, and I loved it! I immediately purchased the shampoo and conditioner, and have been using it ever since. I have naturally straight hair, however I often get flyaways. This product solved that problem for me, and has been the most effective solution I have tried. My hair is sleek, smooth, and easy to style. It just looks healthier. The only potential drawback is the price, as it a little more expensive than the typical drug store brand (about $10 a bottle). For me, it's worth it though, and I really recommend this product!

February 27, 2009

This shampoo is great. It doesn't dry out your hair, it gives you a little bit of volume but still a sleek look. It helps keep frizz under control and smells great. Best to use with Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Conditioner

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Shades Of Blue

Favourite Mascara

Tweets77 added a new review for
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Erabline added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes