John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder is designed to cleanse frizzy, fine hair and prep hair for lightweight frizz-free style. It weightlessly cleanses and moisturises. Infused with hydrating aloe water. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. Most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner and Smoothing Crème

Click here for more information.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

About Average Really

I used this shampoo in conjunction with the conditioner and creme to gain the full experience of controlling my fine, frizzy and flyaway hair.

Although the results were pretty good, I couldn't get past the smell of the Aloe water which seems to overpower in all of the products.

Other than that, these are standard good quality John Frieda products and it's a shame that the overpowering smell was not something a bit more pleasant!

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Squeaky clean

The pearlescent look of this shampoo reeled
    me in gently , next came the texture, the smooth lightness of this shampoo felt lovely and was easy to incorporate into my hair . The fragrance was light and refreshing without having the artificial overpowering fragrance that some do. This didnt lather as much as my usual shampoo but left my hair squeaky clean . It didnt weigh my hair down and left it soft,smooth and manageable.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

A little goes such a long way

Compared to my usual shampoo I did not need to use as much it had a pleasant scent that was subtle
    I was worried about it not lathering up very well due to its creamy consistency but it was not an issue
    I would buy this again and reccomend it to family and friends

Douglas, Isle of Man

Not too bad

The product just like the description but the result isn't something will make me say WOW, I will definitely buy it in the future since there are a lot of similar products in the market.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Effective & Nice Scent

I have very dry and frizzy hair from years of straighter abuse so always use thick shampoos to tame it. I liked that this shampoo was a lighter texture, foamed well and smelt really nice. It worked well cleaning my hair and making it smoother. Works especially well with the conditioner too.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy again

Feels so nice on your hair, like with the conditioner I wish it smelt a bit more as I like the fragrance in my hair. It has a nice subtle fresh smell but that is all. Doesnt lather as much as other shampoos but wouldnt put me off buying it

United Kingdom

Great Shampoo for Fine & Frizzy Hair!

I have fine, oily and frizzy hair, one of the worst combinations you could think of. I've been using this frizz ease shampoo since last week and I must say I am impressed. First of all, it smells divine! It has fruity/floral scent which lingers on the hair for a day. It leaves my hair feeling well cleaned, really light and smooth with minimal freeze. Even after 2 days, my hair looks and feels great. That's definitely one of the best shampoos I've tried. Would I recommend it? Absolutely, especially if you have the same struggles I have :)

3.2/5

United Kingdom

Great for summertime!

Tried the shampoo and liked how easy it was it use it and wash it out. The scent was lovely and made my hair smell really good as well. The hair did feel lighter than usual, but felt like it lacked moisture, therefore would probably suit someone with oily hair.

August 13, 2019
    East Ayrshire, United Kingdom

LUSH!

The shampoo is LUSH . It smells gorgeous. it is so creamy and a small amount and my hair frothed up a lot. My hair felt smoother and cleaner with no build up. i kept touching my hair as it was so nice that i needed to wash again as it got oily. Its definitely my new favourite.

August 13, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

softness with no added frizz

I suffer from such frizzy hair that I have tried so many shampoos without any making any sort of difference until i tried this one.
    All I can say is wow. This shampoo lathered up really well and was great when massaging into my hair. I loved the fragrance which was running through. After washing my hair I could immediately tell my hair felt so much softer, cleaner and lighter. Once dried my hair was lovely and silk smooth with not a frizz in sight :)