John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo Reviews
#24 in Shampoo

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder is designed to cleanse frizzy, fine hair and prep hair for lightweight frizz-free style. It weightlessly cleanses and moisturises. Infused with hydrating aloe water. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. Most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner and Smoothing Crème

Click here for more information.

September 12, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Smells amaaaaazzziiing

I would definitely recommend the whole range of weightless. The shampoo is lovely and rich and followed by the conditioner leaves your hair looking fab. I’ve also been using the serum to help with frizzy ness

September 11, 2019
    North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Gentle cleansing

I've been really impressed with this shampoo . The shampoo is easy to squeeze out the bottle , it isnt really thick but not watery either . It is an almost clear colour . It was easy to distribute into my hair and scalp and foamed well . The foam felt rich and luxurious. I liked the fresh clean scent and I could smell the aloe Vera in the shampoo which was nice . The shampoo rinsed well and my hair was left feeling completely clean without feeling weighted down or stripped either . I used this combined with the conditioner and afterwards my hair felt Nourished .

September 10, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

What a amazing nutrition wow

I love this product so much amazing good . my hair fresh smell new look I am in love with this product . Last long . Gives your thin hair volume and amazing you new .

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Frizz be gone!

Summers on the east coast are a nightmare for my hair but with the help of Frizz Ease I can be confident my hairstyle would look perfect. This product works all day without fail.

August 28, 2019
    United Kingdom

Brilliant!

I love that my hair is no longer flat and frizzy, this shampoo has made my hair immediately thicker, lighter and less frizzy. I used the shampoo alongside the conditioner and once styled, my hair remains frizz free but also much thicker.
    I will definitely buy this shampoo again!

August 25, 2019
    Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Highly recommend

Highly recommend! I haven't used John Frieda products in the past so I was pleasantly surprised by this Shampoo. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has frizzy hair. It lathers really well, smells beautiful & my hair feels silky soft & smooth. #gotitfree

August 24, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Amazing

Its worked wonders for my frizzy fly away hair. You only need a small amount as it goes along way (even on my daughters very long hair) easy squeezy tube so you get to use every last drop. This is now a favourite in our house and will continue to purchase and use this from now on

August 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing

My hair is fine and really frizzy. The shampoo is great! Easy to work it... leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth! I think it works Wonderfully when combined with the conditioner! Smells great. I will definitely buy it again.

August 23, 2019
    United States

Amazing

I like this product very much. It makes my hair shiny without weighing it down. It smells great, too. It's super thick so a little goes a long way.
    I have straight flat hair that gets greasy looking quickly, but this shampoo makes my hair look healthy, voluminous and clean.
    I will definitely be loyal to this brand!

August 23, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Absolutely worth the money.
    My hair is drastically smoother now.
    Easy to work into hair but doesn't foam up crazy. It does however leave hair feeling cleansed and smooth when washed out.
    Lovely fruity smell that lasts.
    I'll only buy this now.