John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo Reviews
#24 in Shampoo

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder is designed to cleanse frizzy, fine hair and prep hair for lightweight frizz-free style. It weightlessly cleanses and moisturises. Infused with hydrating aloe water. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. Most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner and Smoothing Crème

Click here for more information.

September 10, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Great for smoothing out slightly frizzy hair

My hair is slightly frizzy and tends to be a bit unruly. When I started using this shampoo, I noticed a difference in it straight away. My hair looked smoother and was easier to style. My hair didn't feel weighed down though. I've used it with the accompanying conditioner and would definitely recommend this range.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Dream Clean

Loved the fragarence, it's divine really fruity clean scent. It left my hair super soft, smooth and clean. Has an easy to use bottle and the packaging is gorgeous. Definately something I would buy to use in the future

Wigan, United Kingdom

Teddy bear soft and smells divine!

The John Frieda Weightless Wonder shampoo leaves my hair feeling teddy bear soft and smells divine. I washed my hair one night and the next evening as I lay against my boyfriend's shoulder (very long day, out since the early morning), he commented that my hair smelled really nice. So there we go!

My hair doesn't feel oily until a couple of days later!

3.2/5

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Lighter than air

Unfortunately this product is veryught but my coloured hair needs a bit more moisture. I would recommend it for very fine hair and the range is great for that. John Frieda products are always high quality.

August 19, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Good shampoo for fine frizzy hair & it smells nice

Good shampoo for the price. It foams up really well so don't need to use a lot. I used the shampoo together with the conditioner but I could feel my hair feel clean after the shampoo and the product smells lovely. Wish it was a bit more volumising though as I do have quite fine hair. Perfect to control frizz. Overall I was pleased with it.

August 15, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Very conditioning

I used this in conjunction with the conditioner so it's difficult to narrow down the results to the shampoo, but I will do my best!
    The shampoo smells lovely and foams up really well. I normally use the Dream Curls by John Frieda so had a bottle to compare ingredients. This range contains glycerin, which aids in the conditioning of hair. Unfortunately, it contains sulfates too. When putting it on my hair, it made it feel very silky but did make me wonder how much weight it left in the hair, as it felt like I'd added conditioner. All in all, I will reserve my judgement of whether I will buy again until I used the whole tube. I will most likely buy this over Dream Curls though due to the addition of glycerin.

August 15, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Great lightweight shampoo

This shampoo was lightweight enough for my fine hair. It smelt great and foamed up nicely leaving my hair feeling refreshed without it feeling stripped.

You don’t need a lot of product either so it is great value for money as the bottle will last a reasonable amount of time.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Frizz free hair!

Having very fine, curly hair (also bleached blonde to top it all off), my hair was in real need of a product like this. My hair feels super soft and silky, not weighed down so my fine curls can still form! My hair is considerably less frizzy than usual as well which is an added bonus!! A purple version for blondes would be great though, and perhaps a shampoo a little less drying. Although the conditioner afterwards sorted that right out.

3.2/5

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

not sure if i would use again.

I had previously used john frieda shampoo for coloured hair and been happy with the results so I thought that this shampoo would really make my hair manageable however although I liked it I do feel it stripped my hair of moisture as I used it for longer! It just seemed to make my hair feel a little dry. It had a pleasant scent and made my hair less flyaway. I would buy it again but it would not be my first choice. I used it in conjunction with the conditioner.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Nice smell and clean feeling

With my hair type (fly away and a bit frizzy) it is hard to tell during the wash itself whether a product worked, this shampoo felt nice and lathered up well while using it. It was easy to rinse out and my hair did feel clean from it. It has a pleasant smell to it.