John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder is designed to cleanse frizzy, fine hair and prep hair for lightweight frizz-free style. It weightlessly cleanses and moisturises. Infused with hydrating aloe water. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. Most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner and Smoothing Crème

Click here for more information.

October 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

No frizz!

It's good, my curls love it. I have thick and curly hair, this shampoo cleans well and it leaves my hair shiny and soft, not frizzy at all! I will buy again, definitely!

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Really is weightless

I have quite thin hair and lots of these products weigh my hair down so I was amazed when I used this and it didn’t feel heavy or leave my hair feeling oily the next day. My hair has been really smooth since trying this shampoo along with the conditioner. It lathers really well and smells so good. Would definitely buy again!

October 07, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Fab

Frizz Ease weightless shampoo when used in conjunction with the conditioner & the weightless serum had brilliant results on my curly, slightly frizzy fine hair. Cleansed, hydrated & not weighed down by product
    Also on the plus side the results lasted a few days before I needed to redo.

September 17, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Frizz-Less hair

I suffer with terrible fine frizzy hair, especially in warmer weather. After first use i noticed a difference with less frizz as I styled my hair. Works great with the other product from the collection

September 10, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Great for smoothing out slightly frizzy hair

My hair is slightly frizzy and tends to be a bit unruly. When I started using this shampoo, I noticed a difference in it straight away. My hair looked smoother and was easier to style. My hair didn't feel weighed down though. I've used it with the accompanying conditioner and would definitely recommend this range.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Dream Clean

Loved the fragarence, it's divine really fruity clean scent. It left my hair super soft, smooth and clean. Has an easy to use bottle and the packaging is gorgeous. Definately something I would buy to use in the future

Wigan, United Kingdom

Teddy bear soft and smells divine!

The John Frieda Weightless Wonder shampoo leaves my hair feeling teddy bear soft and smells divine. I washed my hair one night and the next evening as I lay against my boyfriend's shoulder (very long day, out since the early morning), he commented that my hair smelled really nice. So there we go!

My hair doesn't feel oily until a couple of days later!

3.2/5

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Lighter than air

Unfortunately this product is veryught but my coloured hair needs a bit more moisture. I would recommend it for very fine hair and the range is great for that. John Frieda products are always high quality.

August 19, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Good shampoo for fine frizzy hair & it smells nice

Good shampoo for the price. It foams up really well so don't need to use a lot. I used the shampoo together with the conditioner but I could feel my hair feel clean after the shampoo and the product smells lovely. Wish it was a bit more volumising though as I do have quite fine hair. Perfect to control frizz. Overall I was pleased with it.

August 15, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Very conditioning

I used this in conjunction with the conditioner so it's difficult to narrow down the results to the shampoo, but I will do my best!
    The shampoo smells lovely and foams up really well. I normally use the Dream Curls by John Frieda so had a bottle to compare ingredients. This range contains glycerin, which aids in the conditioning of hair. Unfortunately, it contains sulfates too. When putting it on my hair, it made it feel very silky but did make me wonder how much weight it left in the hair, as it felt like I'd added conditioner. All in all, I will reserve my judgement of whether I will buy again until I used the whole tube. I will most likely buy this over Dream Curls though due to the addition of glycerin.