John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo Reviews
#31 in Shampoo

The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection quenches thirsty, lifeless hair with a surge of powerful moisture. Infused with nutrient rich drops containing monoi oil and keratin, this collection acts like a moisture reservoir, helping to keep dry hair hydrated from within. Transform dry, dehydrated strands into silky hair that moves with you.

For optimal results, use with John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Conditioner and Deep Soak Masque

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely Product and Smells Divine

Love this shampoo. I feel it has given my hair the TLC it needed. It smells divine and has a lovely consistency. A little goes a long way so I feel the product will last quite a while. My hair feels truly pampered and looked after using this product and I highly recommend to others

England, United Kingdom

Great value

Lovely smell, did a great job of cleaning my hair without totally stripping all of my natural oils. Super cute packaging and very gentle which is great for my sensitive scalp. It isn’t super foamy which is fine by me because it gives me an incentive to scalp massage everything in but for some people that may be important. Overall I liked using this and would recommend - as I feel it’s great value for the price and does everything you’d hope for from a great shampoo.

Conwy, United Kingdom

Refreshed

First of all this smells absolutely amazing!
    It was lovely to wash my hair surrounded by a beautiful fragrance.
    It was easy to work into hair and lathered up very well. It rinsed out no problem and didn't leave any knots. My hair felt clean and cared for.
    After drying my hair was soft and hydrated and easy to style.

United Kingdom

Love it

This shampoo left my hair and scalp feeling really clean and didn’t feel stripped, you don’t need to use a lot to get a good lather either. This shampoo smell amazing and I love the sleek packaging too.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Not sulphate free

A lil FYI first: this shampoo isn't sulphate and paraben free so if you're wanting such a product this may not be the one for you. Saying that, I enjoy using this shampoo as it is gentle on my hair and dry scalp surprisingly. It isn't very foaming so again, bear that in mind if wanting to try it, and so you really have to work the product into your hair with the help of water to distribute it around. Rinses out well and leaves my hair softer and manageable with no irritation to my scalp thankfully.

Kent, United Kingdom

John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo

I have been using the whole range for a few days and I've already noticed change in the way my hair looks. My hair is silky and smooth. It feels more hydrated, and you even notice it when under the shower. I really like the uniqueness of this product; the colour is different. I love this shade of blue.
    Its ergonomics makes my life simpler, it is well designed with users in mind. It is easier to grab. The bottle comes with a flip lid which is easier to have control on how much shampoo to dispense. So, no waste!

The texture of the shampoo is spot on, not too thick or runny and I do not need a lot. It washes well and there is no residue left on the hair. So my hair is light and smooth. I really love its scent too and it lingers throughout the day.

I have had nice comments on the way my hair looks and smells. I have recommended it around me. John Frieda is the best!

England, United Kingdom

Love, love

I'm in love with these product, very happy to try it, the best ever I tried so far,just what hair need, works amazing for my hair, very posh. Definitely recommend, give 5 stars.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing shampoo

I love the packaging, the colour of the bottle is unique and stands out immediately. The flip lid is a plus,makes dispensing it much easier.
    I absolutely love the fragrance of the whole range, I could smell it all day!
    The shampoo is not too thick and not too runny and it lathers up very well.
    It's not all heavy on your hair and scalp like some hydrating shampoos and washes out very easily with no leftover residue.
    I felt the effects immediately after the first use and my hair feels so hydrated, very soft more manageable and in great condition - just what my hair needed!

December 29, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

It really works

A wonderful product for people with dry hair, it gave my hair the badly needed moisture to make it look healthy and revitalised. I'm impressed that after only using a few times that this product can make a difference.

December 29, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Soft and smooth

John Frieda Hydrate and Recharge
    This range promises to quench thirsty and lifeless hair with an infusion of nutrient rich drops which includes keratin and monoi oil ( which is from Tiare flower) .
    First the packaging , I like the different style if bottle as they are a lot easier to use when you have soapy slippery hands!
    The conditioner does not have a thick texture that I usually like with my conditioners and I felt as though I had to use more than I usually do . After leaving on for a few minutes , I washed and was surprised by how soft my hair felt straight away.
    Overall I love this range and after using I found my hair more manageable and it had a lot more volume too !