John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Conditioner Reviews
#21 in Conditioner

This formula weightlessly conditions and detangles, infuses natural volume, then rinses clean. The specialised formula enhances volume and fullness to give you touchably soft feeling hair with natural looking volume.

Gently detangles & nourishes without weighing hair down. Formulated with Air Silk Technology, this lightweight formula provides softness without compromising your voluminous style, for hair that moves freely.

You may also like John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Shampoo, Conditioning Mist, and Hairspray.

Lightweight but effective

I have really fine soft fly away hair and was looking for something to give it more bounce and a fuller look this conditioner was great only need a small amount it lasts ages and left my hair with much more life and vitality

Soft Light and lifted

John Frieda volume lift conditioner left my hair feeling de tangled soft, light and lifted without feeling greasy. It smells delicious and works well in combination with other John Frieda products in this range.

Good conditioner

Smells good. Packaging is nice. Helped my hair feel and look good. Volume stayed for half a day. Felt very light and didn't make my hair greasy in the slightest

Volumises and conditions

My hair is extemely fine and I often struggle trying to find products which add volume but also conditions. This product ticks all the boxes. Plus it smells lush - bonus!

Lift me up

My super long hair is generally quite flat these days and also pretty frizzy at the ends. This conditioner managed to smooth and soften without weighing down and even without blow drying my hair did look a little more volumized through the lengths.

Light as air

I have been using this product for a week now, I find it makes my fine flat hair full of volume and so lightweight it's like air. My hair is more manageable

Fantastic.

Lovely lightweight conditioner which rinses easily with a very subtle fresh scent and left hair light and voluminous.
    Used in conjunction with John Frieda volume lift shampoo it did everything my bob needed to look good.

Received free of charge to review.

Swindon, United Kingdom

Volume

I have been using the range for almost 2 weeks now. My hair is usually prone to being greasy, flat & fine. I only use a small amount of conditioner after the shampoo and I have noticed that when my hair dries it is more lifted at the roots & my hair looks like it is fuller. I love this products range. Would definetly recommend.

my hair looks oily

I love the formula and the smell but unfortunetley my hair is bad. I'm not using any conditioner cause my hair loos so oily after each conditioner or hair mask Ill use defo all other products but not conditioner for me . For my daughter its works perfect so she will use it all :)

Amazing

I found it to be amazing my hair is so fine and can never get volume in found this to be super light and does make the volume in my hair alot better than I used to get