Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 15, 2018

Perfect light scent

I received the Johnson's CottonTouch Newbown Wash and Shampoo for free in exchange for an honest review.
    I loved how light it smelled but still left a nice scent. I also enjoyed how little was needed to achieve a nice lather.
    I really enjoyed this wash and shampoo and would purchase again.

October 15, 2018

Love it

I've been trying out this product for the past few weeks and I just love it. Great smell, the combo wash and shampoo really works well and it is just quick and easy. Gentle on the skin and doesn't leave any film.

October 14, 2018

Nice one

We are using normal wash and shampoo for my niece. Its a good product for babies. Nice smell and baby skin looks more softer and soothing. Deffinetely recommande to all.

Multipurpose Soap Miracle!

I know that this review is about the Wash & Shampoo, but holy cow ( when it is used before the complimenting Face & Body Lotion, it becomes more amazing!).
    My baby loves bath time, but when I used this on my baby (wow, what an incredible positive mood change! From happy, to a very excited and extremely happy baby in a matter of minutes!).
    I love the fact that it smells so wonderful, and it did not take a lot of it to get my baby to get my baby clean!
    That is the reason for the title that I chose, because it is really a Miracle product!
    Thank you so much, for selecting me to try this product!

Quel beau produit!

J’ai adoré ce nettoyant pour bébé. Je l’ai appliqué de la tête aux pieds. Il est très doux pour la peau de bébé et il sent vraiment bon! Je le racheterai certainement!

October 13, 2018

We're Now A Johnson Family!

To be honest before I received this free to review from Chick Advisor, we didn't really use Johnson. Sure it was given to us in the hospital but we weren't sure of the ingredients as new parents.

Their new formula really impressed me. I had used their older formula for their bedtime wash occasionally for myself and it was much thicker.

This Cottontouch formula is SO thin and SO gentle and gives the perfect amount of lather for our little guy. The scent is clean and fresh and not overpowering but when used with the lotion afterwards the scent lingers, I absolutely love it!

So Gentle

I absolutely loved the newborn wash and baby shampoo that I received as a free sample! This product is so gentle and has a very light scent (I am scent sensitive so this is a very important feature for me) It made my son's hair soft and silky feeling and his skin oh so smooth. I would definitely recommend this to anyone whether they have a newborn or are just looking to use something extremely gentle for themselves.

October 13, 2018

Bringing new life to a already favourite item

This was already a great item and definitely a trusted brand in my household but I definitely liked the new and improved product available. The new packaging is definitely an upgrade and cute. I enjoy the smell and using the product as much as if not more as its previous solution. I would definitely recommend trying it out!

Love the smell!

Didn't think I would like anything more than the smell of the originals Johnson lotion. Honestly- this stuff is amazing. As a matter of fact I think one of my nieces took it from my house and I had to replace it! No complaints though- I love sharing... it is great smelling. I have always thought the products were more pricy- but you get what you pay for. Leaves your skin feeling amazing also.

Baby really enjoyed

son and I always enjoyed bath time together so I was genuinely excited when I was selected to test and review this product for Johnson's Baby. I appreciate having the chance to try a new bath time regime as I've struggled to find a quality body wash for his sensitive skin. Each one I've tried left a residue and required a second rinse. I enjoyed that this product was gentle enough to cleanse and didn't leave his skin feeling dry. Product didn't lather as easily as I had hoped but overall it washed him well. I would absolutely recommend this to my other mommy friends. Great quality and value