Johnson's® Head-to-Toe® Baby Lotion Reviews
#17 in Lotions

HEAD-TO-TOE® Baby Lotion helps protect baby’s natural moisture barrier and gently moisturizes their sensitive skin. This baby lotion is designed to protect baby’s skin from dryness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
  • pH balanced to newborn’s skin
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, or dyes
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin

September 08, 2018

Belle peau douce

J'ai reçu mes produits il y a une semaine, alors j'ai pris le temps de l'essayer. J'ai vraiment adoré cette lotion pour le corps. Bébé avait la peau très douce avec une légère odeur que j'apprécie beaucoup. Je le recommande à tous et je vais surement en acheter encore, quand je n'en aurais plus. C'est une routine parfaite à faire après avoir utilisé le nettoyant.

September 03, 2018

Such a wonderful product!

This product is really wonderful for my baby's skin! She just loves it after a warm bath. I always use it to give her a rental massage and it puts her right to bed!

September 03, 2018

My Newborn’s Skin Loved This

I have been using the Johnson’s head to toe lotion on my newborn and I love it. My baby has sensitive skin and is easily irritated. I have tried many lotions and this one works well with his skin type. The lotion is very gentle and calming for his skin. The lotion doesn’t feel greasy and is gentle enough to use on baby’s face.

We use it after bath time along with the head to toe wash and it’s very effective. My son’s skin was very dry before but now his skin is quite soft. I would highly reccomend this product line to all families ! 5 stars ! #CHOOSEGENTLE #gotitfree

August 26, 2018

wow rend la peau douce

J'adore cette crème hydratante, elle rend la peau de mon bébé super douce! et en plus elle sent super bon! wow! Avec le grand format ont en a pour un bon bout de temps!

August 25, 2018

La douceur d'une lotion!

Une lotion si douce pour masser bébé, quel bonheur! Le parfum délicat ajouté à la douce texture de la lotion est parfaite pour masser bébé à sa sorti du bain! Combiné avec le nettoyant de la tête-aux-pieds de la même gamme de Johnson's est tout simplement merveilleux! Mon neveu était si doux, sentait si bon et semblait si bien après l'utilisation de ces deux produits que je le recommande fortement!

August 23, 2018

Love the smell

I absolutely love this product. It smells so good. I felt reassured using this lotion 9n my babys delicate skin as it does not contain the bad stuff no parabens etc. I enjoyed using it as part of the bedtime routine, it was effective in moisturising my babys skin. I recieved this product for free. I will definitely be purchasing it again.

August 23, 2018

Loved this for my baby!

I absolutely loved this new formulation of Johnson & Johnson baby lotion.
    Way to go for making this product much safer for the little ones.
    We loved that it was not greasy and soaked into the skin right away!
    Great scent too!

August 22, 2018

Nice cream

I received this as a sample to review, overall it is a nice cream, I find the cream more liquidy than I normally like my creams to be. Due to this is takes a little longer to spread and absorb in my baby's skin which can be difficult with a squirmy 5 month old, however it does leave his skin nice and soft afterwards and smells quite nice. The bottle I received did not have the pump feature which is almost a must have with a baby but still works either way, however if there is a version with the pump, I would recommend that, it makes the application faster and easier.

August 21, 2018

Very gentle on baby’s skin

I absolutely love using Johnson’s baby lotion on my daughter. We have been using Johnson’s products since she was born and she is now 7 months old. My daughter has always had sensitive skin and after testing out several lotions Johnson’s was a hit! The smell is absolutely perfect; not too overpowering but enough to have baby smelling fresh and lovely! The lotion itself absorbs very nicely into her skin and doesn’t leave her feeling greasy like a lot of other lotions I had previously tried. Could be a bit more moisturizing but it does the trick!

August 21, 2018

Love this stuff!

I love this stuff! I heard about it on tv, it smells amazing and my little guy can use it. (Sensitive skin) m, we have tried a lot of different kinds but this kind works amazing!
    I will be buying more.