Johnson's® Head-to-Toe® Baby Lotion Reviews
#17 in Lotions

HEAD-TO-TOE® Baby Lotion helps protect baby’s natural moisture barrier and gently moisturizes their sensitive skin. This baby lotion is designed to protect baby’s skin from dryness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
  • pH balanced to newborn’s skin
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, or dyes
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin

August 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

The scent is amazing!

We have been using this lotion on our son since he was a baby. He is now two years old and we are still using it. He has sensory issues and this is the only lotion he will let us apply. It is thick but not Pasty. It is not thin or runny. It is perfect for baby's sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and does not leave an oily feel. The smell is so good. It leaves your baby feeling soft and smelling clean. It doesn't take a lot to cover a large area so it's definitely something that lasts a long time if you buy a large bottle. I recommend this to all of my friends and family because it is our favorite lotion.

February 04, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love it

This is the scent that I use on my 7 year old it leaves his skin nice and soft and he smells good. It’s gentle on his skin he is allergic to most everything but this lotion he does fine with

December 18, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Love!!!

I am a huge fan of the head-to-toe collection! This lotion was great for my little one! It was quick absorbing, and I won't lie my little one just thought rubbing it in was the funniest thing he had ever felt! I absolutely loved the giggles while applying after bath time! I highly recommend!

October 02, 2018

Love this product!!

I love the new and improved formula! The smell is amazing plus very moisturizing for baby’s skin! I love the lavender scent the best, but the newer newborn scents are also great!

October 02, 2018
    Washington, United States

Wonderful lotion.

I love this lotion. It has a very mild fragrance and doesnt leave my hands feeling greasy or slimy after applying it on my babys skin. I honestly use it for myself at times lol. I would recommend this lotion to anyone.

September 26, 2018

totally amazing

great product. me and my kids absolutely love it! its such a great moisturizer for the whole family. i highly recommend this product, great for if you have sensitive skin or just really dry skin. I rate it 10/10. Great pricee!

September 25, 2018

The best

I love this lotion. This is the gold standard for baby care!!! Goes on smooth, smells amazing and is gentle on my little ones skin.

Disclosure: I received a full-sized bottle in exchange for an honest review

September 25, 2018

highly recommended

This is a new product that I have introduced into my collection and it has been very soothing and gentle on the skin. Would highly recommend to my friends and family

September 17, 2018

Keeps my babys skin moisturize

Its my first time trying it and we love it! The smell is wonderful and doesnt dry your skin. You only need to use a little bit and it spread easily. Its very easy to apply as its not thick consistency. Its part of our bed time routine now.

September 08, 2018

Belle peau douce

J'ai reçu mes produits il y a une semaine, alors j'ai pris le temps de l'essayer. J'ai vraiment adoré cette lotion pour le corps. Bébé avait la peau très douce avec une légère odeur que j'apprécie beaucoup. Je le recommande à tous et je vais surement en acheter encore, quand je n'en aurais plus. C'est une routine parfaite à faire après avoir utilisé le nettoyant.