Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 1151 in Shampoo

July 17, 2017

Love this!!!

A hair stylist I was going to got me hooked on using this color shampoo, I love the smell of it, I love how it also makes my hair soft, and it does really work, Definitely recommend

July 12, 2017

I adore this shampoo.

So this shampoo is the best one that I had ever purchased! I originally purchased the Joico Color Endure shampoo and conditioner for my vibrant purple hair which made it look SO much more fresher with every wash and it is sulfate-free which! I'm now back to being blonde and I enjoy washing my hair because it always looks so much brighter when using both the shampoo and conditioner together. I also love the smell and the red bottles that they come in. Joico really impresses me. Xo

2.7/5

July 05, 2017

Not my fave purple shampoo

I bought this product hoping it would take the Brass outta my hair and I feel that it does not do anything! it does lather nicely and it does smell good.

June 16, 2017

I only use this product on my hair

Since deciding to stop dying my hair, I noticed my hair looked "yellow". I was advised to use this product and absolutely love how it leaves my hair feeling clean, shiny and soft. Letting your hair grow naturally was a difficult decision for me. I am so glad I patiently let it grow. Joico has made a huge difference in how it looked more healthy.

May 30, 2017

If you have just dyed your hair this is the product for you! I got mine the day I had dyed my hair along with a shampoo, since I bought I do not regret it! It kept the fresh dye look for longer than other shampoos ive used in the past! I used it in the dry Saskatchewan winter and it dry my hair out more and didnt give me static either! Definietly worth your money!

May 25, 2017

This product works wonderfully on my silver/white hair. I use it only once every two weeks to give it a perk and remove any yellow tines there might be. I have very dry hair and also find it doesn't dry it out. This shampoo is a very deep purple and have questioned if it could stain clothing. I have not tried the conditioner, but I highly recommend the shampoo.

April 15, 2017

I use this product often. I have blonde hair and its great for getting rid of the brassiness and tones. Its a nice sulfate free shampoo thats good on the ecosystem.
    Its purple and works great. but don't use it every day its not meant for that

March 04, 2017

I really like this product! The shampoo cleans your hair and obviously does not have sulfate in it which can damage your hair. It smells great and leaves your hair clean and soft.

3.2/5

February 23, 2017

Works well for taking out the brassiness but is a little harsh on the scalp. The shampoo dried out my hair so I had to condition well but it does the trick for removing brassiness!

January 16, 2017

OMG! I can't live without this product. It brightens my salt and pepper grey hair so much! The white hair shines and POPS with this shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and silky. LOVE LOVE LOVE