Prestige Item
Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Shampoo Reviews

September 04, 2020

I may buy this product again

I bought the large bottle of this shampoo. I find it to be an average product. Nothing extra ordinary about it. I may purchase this again in the future.

April 21, 2020

My saving grace

I love this shampoo so much. It has saved me from brassiness a million times. It is so pigmented right out of the bottle. I have used it when my hands were dry and it lightly stained them. I consider this to be a testament of just how much it works and honestly it was no problem as it came off with a bit of extra scrubbing. This shampoo is totally worth the money since it works amazingly.

January 31, 2020

Not as good as others

Not sure why, but this purple shampoo isn’t working as well as others I’ve tried. It does feel less drying than other brands, but would prefer to use a stronger shampoo less often than this.

August 21, 2019

Brassy blonde, be gone!!

After years of experimenting with many blue & purple shampoos, I discovered Joico Colour Endure Violet Shampoo, which has a violet-blue tone that leaves you with more of a silver hue. It took me from a coppery blonde to a nice caramel blonde with only several uses.

September 05, 2018

Best Purple Shampoo on the Market

This shampoo is absolutely fabulous! I live where we have a well and the water is super harsh leaving my hair looking yellow sometimes. After using this shampoo the yellow tinge on my hair has disappeared. This shampoo does not dry out my hair, even when used 2 or 3 times in a week. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and lots of voluminousness!

September 04, 2018

Great toning shampoo for blondes

Iv used this shampoo for about 3 years now. It’s one of the best purple shampoos iv ever used. It really helps eliminate brassyness in my balayaged hair.

July 26, 2018

Good product

Was already using the regular colour endure shampoo when I received this as a gift. Meant to be used back and forth with the colour endure shampoo. It's good quality and good results.

April 11, 2018

Great Product

I have just recently started using this product. I love the way it brightens and whitens my blonde hair. I also have black hair and it does not change the colour of the black at all. It smells great as well. It can be pricey at some stores but its worth it.

March 26, 2018

Hit

Blonde life is purple shampoo life.
    My stylist likes to call me a blonde addict, I definitely don’t disagree. I can’t stand when my hair starts to go brassy, or has the slightest tint of yellow to it but I also can’t afford to go in every few months for a fresh tone. I love looking frosty + ashy as a blonde, I even like to go grey once in a while because it fades to such a beautiful white blonde. Purple shampoo is my trick to keeping my hair the shade I like without going to a professional. Joico is always in my local Winners for a 34 oz bottle I pay $16!! Such a steal! I love to throw this stuff on my dry hair for a few hours when I have a day to myself for a DIY tone but it’s also great just as a shampoo weekly in order to stay on top of it! It is a little drying but if you use oil on your ends this won’t be a problem.

March 01, 2018

J’adore la qualité de ce produit

J’ai acheté le shampoing et Conditionneur Joico pour cheveux colorés blanc / gris après m’avoir teint les cheveux blond . L'effet étant très beau j’ai tout de suite apprécié le produit. Mes cheveux on absorber différemment le produit à certain endroit à cause du décolorant dans mes cheveux mais jaime beaucoup l’effet, beaucoup plus naturel “effet mèche “ . Un autre point adorer du produit , l’effet pendant l’utilisation on ressens immédiatement une difference avec lui et les produits de pharmacie , on ressens la qualité “salon” . Les cheveux plus facile à démêler par la suite et on l’air beaucoup plus en santé ce qui es génial après avoir eu plusieurs teintures. Vous pouvez utiliser et alterner avec un autre shampoing si vous voulez diminuer l’effet bleu sur le cheveux mais vous aurez difficilement le gout de vous en séparer après l’avoir esseyer .